PDA

View Full Version : Haytham or Connor [spoilers]

Radman500
11-04-2012, 10:12 PM
who did/do you like better

creamofpayne
11-04-2012, 10:20 PM
The time I"ve spent playing as each is so unbalanced it's not exactly a fair fight. But I haven't finished the story which is heavily skewing my opinion it seems!

Radman500
11-05-2012, 02:09 AM
haytham has more love then connor

giblet79
11-05-2012, 02:11 AM
Haytham.

kriegerdesgottes
11-05-2012, 02:13 AM
I didn't like Haytham's look very much as he didn't have a hood and I find the tri corn hat just silly. As far as his personality goes, he was ok at first but when the spoiler came and he started killing anyone at the end of the game I was more than happy when his part of the story ended. I really like Connor actually. I think making him half native american was genius and I feel like he's more relatable than Ezio although I still love Ezio.

vivaxardas
11-05-2012, 02:15 AM
Haytham. First, when I started playing, I couldn't wait to get to Connor's part. But when I did, and played it through, my only thought was - gee, we should have stayed with the daddy. ;)

JonnyisNQ
11-05-2012, 02:23 AM
I think people are being to harsh, Connor was not really dull, he was just not the stereotypical assassin like Haytham, who was a smooth, classy, charismatic, intelligent and somewhat cunning assassin (Much like Ezio). Connor was more so just a warrior for good, someone that was just pure of heart that fought for what he felt was right and did what he could, and I liked that, I liked that unlike Ezio he was not always sure of the correct path to follow or what to do in certain situations, it made him feel more human to me.

Radman500
11-05-2012, 02:25 AM
I think people are being to harsh, Connor was not really dull, he was just not the stereotypical assassin like Haytham, who was a smooth, classy, charismatic, intelligent and somewhat cunning assassin (Much like Ezio). Connor was more so just a warrior for good, someone that was just pure of heart that fought for what he felt was right and did what he could, and I liked that, I liked that unlike Ezio he was not always sure of the correct path to follow or what to do in certain situations, it made him feel more human to me.
if anything connor is more stereotypical then haytham

TrueAssassin77
11-05-2012, 02:28 AM
Both. Tho conner is way more relate -able

TrueAssassin77
11-05-2012, 02:30 AM
if anything connor is more stereotypical then haytham

Huh? You no what? Nevermind. You have no idea what you are talking about

AssassinVenice
11-05-2012, 02:35 AM
SPOILERS:

I prefer Connor just for the fact that went through a lot in his life, unlike Haytham.

Connor saw his mom being burned alive, his village destroyed, he discovered his father was a Templar, and at the end, he understood that just like Ezio/Altair, he's a conduit for information, and a "puppet" of his own fate, which was determined by TWCB.

Some people say he's a boring character, but I think that he's a way more dedicated Assassin than Ezio.

Also, did I forget to mention that Connor is the first Assassin, after Altair, that FINALLY got to Assassinate his nemesis?

As Ezio, you NEVER got to Assassinate your nemesis:

Rodrigo Brogia - killed by his own son;
Cesare Borgia - died in the hands of fate;
Ahmet, Suleiman's uncle - pushed off a cliff by his brother.

blacklimoband
11-05-2012, 03:21 AM
Dude, spoilers :mad:

AssassinVenice
11-05-2012, 03:39 AM
Thanks for mentioning and sorry. :)

I think that everyone should know these by now but, oh well...

Solarwest
11-05-2012, 04:03 AM
Haytham. First, when I started playing, I couldn't wait to get to Connor's part. But when I did, and played it through, my only thought was - gee, we should have stayed with the daddy. ;)

Exactly how I felt

blacklimoband
11-05-2012, 04:21 AM
lol... those yes, I was referring to your second paragraph (the stuff directly relating to AC3 story).... I've played thru to about halfway so I know about the stuff relating to his parents, but there are those that may not yet (new game). And no need for the apology :) I know your post is well intentioned.

TeamCoby
11-05-2012, 04:38 AM
Haytham

ronnielaw316
11-05-2012, 04:46 AM
Neither
Never got to play conner if that is his name
Stuck playing hatham and waiting for the game to start
gave up
pissed that I dumped $60 on this piece of ****