PDA

View Full Version : Homestead Missions

thecodeman715
11-04-2012, 10:08 PM
What do you have to do to unlock the homestead missions? I've only been able to get two or three, and I'm trying to get a craftsman so I can get capacity upgrades, so can someone help me?

NinjaOnFire
11-04-2012, 10:10 PM
Do more story, get more homestead missions.

thecodeman715
11-04-2012, 10:13 PM
Okay thanks! So more synch more missions?

creamofpayne
11-04-2012, 10:19 PM
Have you been to Boston recently? Once I got access to Homestead I pretty much cleaned it out before doing more story missions, and it took me awhile to realize I should check Boston for another Homestead mission and after finishing that one, a bunch unlocked in Homestead.

Unier
11-04-2012, 10:26 PM
Do story, visit new york and boston (maybe the frontier too, don't really remember) and finish the homestead missions you already have to unlock new ones. Simple as that ;)

thecodeman715
11-05-2012, 04:51 PM
Okay, so I beat the game, and I can't find any other missions I didn't do any during the story, so if I want to get them, should I go back and replay the sequences and they should be available. Right?

Grandmaster_Z
11-05-2012, 04:57 PM
there were a bunch of homestead missions on the davenport map, but after a certain sequence, they went away. there are still some on the frontier but i remember there being a bunch on the davenport map too but they are gone..

thecodeman715
11-05-2012, 05:01 PM
Yeah, how do you get them back? Because I was only able to get three done in total cuz I was focused on the story, and I was planning to do all of them after I beat the game, but now none of them are available. So, should I go back and replay the sequences to get them back?

Grandmaster_Z
11-05-2012, 06:22 PM
its worth a try. i read in another post that when you replay a mission, u start at the beginning and when u are done u warp back into the animus so not sure if you can? try and and reply back to this thread...

thecodeman715
11-05-2012, 10:35 PM
Didn't work...

Cristari
11-06-2012, 12:39 AM
You do not need to do the Homestead missions. I had 2 or 3 homesteaders until the end of the game then started levelling them all up. you are stuck at Dave's hammer which tells you you need to get both parts of his hammer all the following homestead missions chain off the back of this one mission and the mission text doesn't mention where to get them only in the conversation with Dave did you hear the clue and that was to buy them in a shop. Once you have this you can clear all the homestead missions quite easily.