PDA

View Full Version : really ubisoft? really?

W1NTERisC0MING
11-04-2012, 10:07 PM
Why is there not separate animations when you switch your tomahawk out for a dagger. Connor uses the same techniques and it looks absolutely ridiculous. I am done with the game and just want to run around doing extra missions and killing guards and I cant use a **** dagger cause it looks stupid.

rileypoole1234
11-04-2012, 10:41 PM
Don't use a dagger then.

XCorkeyX
11-04-2012, 11:08 PM
Don't use a dagger then.

Thats stupid. Don't use a dagger because the programmers forgot or didn't care. Screw detail in a game thats known for its meticulous detail.

deskp
11-04-2012, 11:18 PM
Thats stupid. Don't use a dagger because the programmers forgot or didn't care. Screw detail in a game thats known for its meticulous detail.

the option being removing daggers from the game alltogether....

BBALive
11-04-2012, 11:28 PM

...Why are you blaming the programmers for something the animation team handles?

W1NTERisC0MING
11-05-2012, 01:39 AM
exactly. why put them in the game if you aren't even going to put effort into them. Its dumb. We pay 60 bucks for these games and they can't make it so it looks like your using a dagger and not a tomahawk? They put the effort into everything else and have to see this makes no sense. so why not change it?

JonnyisNQ
11-05-2012, 01:49 AM
Its so frustrating because the Scottish dagger is best weapon in its category which makes me want to use it, but the animations are for the tomahawk, it makes no sense especially in an assassins creed game which as you said are renowned for their detail.