PDA

View Full Version : AC3 - How Did The Natives.... (SPOILERS)

AssassinGame1
11-04-2012, 10:01 PM
Connor's grandmother had a chest with the apple in it. How did she get it? I did not know Connor's tribe was involved in this Templar stuff.
NOTE: I did not finish the game- i am on sequence 6

RatonhnhakeFan
11-04-2012, 10:05 PM
You put a spoiler right in the title. Seriously...

AssassinGame1
11-04-2012, 10:07 PM
You put a spoiler right in the title. Seriously...

Oops.. sorry Its not that a big spoiler...

NinjaOnFire
11-04-2012, 10:11 PM
It is still a spoiler.

RatonhnhakeFan
11-04-2012, 10:13 PM
Oops.. sorry Its not that a big spoiler...
It is. Edit it out

Element CL
11-04-2012, 10:21 PM
There is obviously a big jump in events in the story line. They need to make another game about the assassins presence in america prior to connor.

dewgel
11-04-2012, 10:31 PM
I'm assuming you don't read the Animus Database entries, or talk to Shaun outside of the Animus etc?

I'll explain the events of what happened in some sort of detail. Again, spoilers for those who haven't already worked it out.

The Grand Temple is built under the Mohawk tribe's land, which is why William Johnson is trying to buy it in 1773.

The Mohawk people were tasked with keeping the land protected and keeping it a secret. She wasn't Connor's grandmother by the way, she was just the clan leader.

And the 'Apple' which she said, wasn't 'the' Apple, or 'a' Apple for that matter. It was a different Piece of Eden, as explained by Shaun outside the Animus. It was basically used to pass the message on to Connor. Juno more or less lead Connor on a path that would make him hunt the Templars, namely Haytham, Lee, Johnson, Church and Pitcairn. Connor thought that he was on a path to free his people, when really, he was on a path to simply collect the Amulet and hide it for Desmond.

EDIT: As for the Assassin's presence in America, I'd like to see that in a future game or DLC, but I think it was explained by Achilles. The Assassin's came over, he was their Mentor, and Haytham made the order to wipe them all out, including the Aquila

I'd really suggest going through the Animus Database. Full of information, and do the optional interactive conversations too. They're great

AssassinGame1
11-06-2012, 12:08 AM
I'm assuming you don't read the Animus Database entries, or talk to Shaun outside of the Animus etc?

I'll explain the events of what happened in some sort of detail. Again, spoilers for those who haven't already worked it out.

The Grand Temple is built under the Mohawk tribe's land, which is why William Johnson is trying to buy it in 1773.

The Mohawk people were tasked with keeping the land protected and keeping it a secret. She wasn't Connor's grandmother by the way, she was just the clan leader.

And the 'Apple' which she said, wasn't 'the' Apple, or 'a' Apple for that matter. It was a different Piece of Eden, as explained by Shaun outside the Animus. It was basically used to pass the message on to Connor. Juno more or less lead Connor on a path that would make him hunt the Templars, namely Haytham, Lee, Johnson, Church and Pitcairn. Connor thought that he was on a path to free his people, when really, he was on a path to simply collect the Amulet and hide it for Desmond.

EDIT: As for the Assassin's presence in America, I'd like to see that in a future game or DLC, but I think it was explained by Achilles. The Assassin's came over, he was their Mentor, and Haytham made the order to wipe them all out, including the Aquila

I'd really suggest going through the Animus Database. Full of information, and do the optional interactive conversations too. They're great

This was the type of answer I was looking for. Thanks :)