PDA

View Full Version : Controller disconnecting.

pots5555
11-04-2012, 09:19 PM
I am doing my second homestead mission and each time I start a fight, the controller disconnects. This has also happened during a quick time event with a cougar. My batteries are new, so the problem can't be low power.

I read only one other person having this problem on the official forums. Any help would be appreciated. I am gonna be pissed if this happens each time I hunt or fight.

This is a new bug for me, nothing happened before I started rebuilding the house. I am not happy.

Mr_Shade
11-04-2012, 09:23 PM
Hi there,

if you are 100% sure it's not a controller issue [you have changed the batteries and tried a different controller if possible etc]

Please report this issue to Support - they may be able to offer a solution for it, and also consider posting in the feedback thread pinned at the top of the forum.

pots5555
11-04-2012, 09:51 PM
Hi there,

if you are 100% sure it's not a controller issue [you have changed the batteries and tried a different controller if possible etc]

Please report this issue to Support - they may be able to offer a solution for it, and also consider posting in the feedback thread pinned at the top of the forum.

Well, I restarted, had a quick time event with a wolf and I had no problems. So, I guess the problem is random. I'll post again if I see it happening.

Impro Drake
11-09-2012, 07:59 AM
I've also had a lot of disconnects when fighting. It's in the homestead, but also during the first mission in Boston. No problems during other play (three bars of energy left) and as soon as a fight starts the controller starts disconnecting.

Assassin_M
11-09-2012, 08:01 AM
The game is trolling you..

Sway_13
02-05-2015, 06:34 PM
It happens to me too in AC Unity. Last time it happened I restarted and it worked. Right now, I've restarted and it didn't work, that's why I'm on the internet looking for a solution. How is this even possible? I've played the game no problems for weeks and all of a sudden this happens over and over again.

BananaBlighter
02-05-2015, 07:08 PM
Something like this used to happen with me in Black Flag too, even when the batteries were charged. It was especially funny because it always disconnected the second I did any sort of high profile assassination, so then I would get in to a fight with no control over the fight and get killed. This only happened some days which was funny, but even if the batteries were charged, changing them made a difference.