PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Hood

EpikSpartan
11-04-2012, 09:18 PM
After I beat Assassin's Creed 3 I was left with Connor without a hood. I spent almost 2 hours trying to find a way to try and make him put on his hood. I tried searching it up on the internet. I tried playing around with the options in the game... But I found out, there was no way I could make him put on his hood.

Wow thats kinda sad you can't wear your hood... I know it may not be a big deal, but I thought Assassins in Assassin's Creed were known for wearing hoods and being mysterious and all that stuff! To me it's not the same when I'm playing as un-hooded Connor, it ruins the feeling of the game. To me when Connor wear's the hood I feel like I'm some sort of predator. It's not the same playing as Connor. Yeah Connor is a cool person and all but in all honesty I think that it would be better off if you could put on his hood.

Assassins in Assassin's Creed series are KNOWN FOR WEARING HOODS!!! Look at Altair, Ezio, Desmond, and even Connor that's imprinted on my Xbox 360 CD! They're all wearing a hood!
http://gamingbolt.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/altair-ezio-connor.jpg

I know I'm not the only one that's disappointed in this. Please change this as soon as possible. Thanks

Mr_Shade
11-04-2012, 09:19 PM
please post in the hints&tips forum - this is a game spoiler - and should not be in the general discussion forum - many people do not want the game spoiling..

You can use any of the other outfits for a hood - simply select one and wear it - the team are aware of people wishing to use the hood - and they are looking into options.

There is already a thread about it - in the hints & tips forum - please use that thread.