PDA

View Full Version : HELP! last treasure in lexington

sho3s22
11-04-2012, 08:21 PM
so all I've got left for the treasure chests is one in lexington, I'm positive it's in a cave but I can't find the entrance, if anyone can help it'd be greatly appreciated

moacir.costa
01-09-2013, 01:14 PM
I have the same problem... Do you talk about AC3 right?

Sushiglutton
01-09-2013, 04:34 PM
This perhaps:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9kwrZirQ2g

montagemik
01-11-2013, 07:28 AM
I'm constantly baffled how people can use their PC or whatever to come here for solutions , But very few can figure out the search function on Google - the internet is full of guides / maps for all AC games.

Ferrith
01-15-2013, 05:33 AM
You don't need Google either. A little more exploration of the in-game environment will do. :p

TheRealDABhand
01-15-2013, 01:47 PM
I'm constantly baffled how people can use their PC or whatever to come here for solutions , But very few can figure out the search function on Google - the internet is full of guides / maps for all AC games.

Not when they first posted, from late october/early november till now is different in terms of AC3 content on the net.

Although the other guy did ask the other day, but some people prefer not to use guides and try to do it on their own, so will only ask for one small thing as to not spoil the rest which can happen trying to read guides.

Sushiglutton
01-15-2013, 05:18 PM

Haha funny thing is that I just copy/pasted the title of the thread, searched for it on youtube and found it right away. So yeah, it would be nice if people tried youtube and google first :).