PDA

View Full Version : Continental Army issues

thecodeman715
11-04-2012, 08:17 PM
Okay, in single player you help out the Patriots all the time, but they are still marked as enemies and try to kill you for no reason. Shouldn't you have some sort of immunity for that, like G.W. saying that since you won us several battles our men will not attack you unless attacked upon? That just seems reasonable. And in some parts of NY the Continental Soldiers bully the civilians, WTF?! Half the point of the war was to get the Redcoats to leave the civilians alone, and then they come in and do the same thing! Like, I think the Colonial soldiers should be like the ottomans in AC:R, they are sort of neutral and wont attack unless you do something wrong, like I'll just walk in some areas and the Bluecoats try to kill me. Maybe there could be a DLC where G.W. gives you and assassin form of a colonial uniform so you keep incognito in Patriot territory and when you wear it, the Blue coats are like neutral or something.

And on a totally random note, Future DLC: Ezio's AC2 robes please! Or like Maysaf Assassin robes like Rauf wore, Haytham's robes, Redcoat uniform so you could seek into camps or something.

Assassin_M
11-04-2012, 08:19 PM
Okay, in single player you help out the Patriots all the time, but they are still marked as enemies and try to kill you for no reason. Shouldn't you have some sort of immunity for that, like G.W. saying that since you won us several battles our men will not attack you unless attacked upon? That just seems reasonable. And in some parts of NY the Continental Soldiers bully the civilians, WTF?! Half the point of the war was to get the Redcoats to leave the civilians alone, and then they come in and do the same thing! Like, I think the Colonial soldiers should be like the ottomans in AC:R, they are sort of neutral and wont attack unless you do something wrong, like I'll just walk in some areas and the Bluecoats try to kill me. Maybe there could be a DLC where G.W. gives you and assassin form of a colonial uniform so you keep incognito in Patriot territory and when you wear it, the Blue coats are like neutral or something.

And on a totally random note, Future DLC: Ezio's AC2 robes please! Or like Maysaf Assassin robes like Rauf wore, Haytham's robes, Redcoat uniform so you could seek into camps or something.
So you think the Blue Coats are angels that do not bully Civilians ??

thecodeman715
11-04-2012, 08:23 PM
No, but they fought for the rights of the citizens and were tired of being bullied by the british, but when they took control they started bullying the citizens too, it's kind of dumb.

F4H bandicoot
11-04-2012, 08:24 PM
Maybe that's what happened.

Assassin_M
11-04-2012, 08:25 PM
No, but they fought for the rights of the citizens and were tired of being bullied by the british, but when they took control they started bullying the citizens too, it's kind of dumb.
Read your History..

They fought for Freedom and liberty sure, but Corruption and abuse never cease to exist anywhere..

Marius24ro
11-12-2012, 12:36 AM
From a game-logic point of view... I feel that making Patriots treat Connor just like the British do is flat out lazy programming. I liberated a fort and then killed 2 Brits right in the area, only to be attacked by the Patriots who just got the **** fort from me. That is ridiculously stupid. Patriots should be programmed to cheer for Connor if he has a high notoriety with the Brits. However, they act just like a Brit soldier does,in game. This is pretty much my only complaint of this game...for me it ruined most of the liberation gameplay. Of course... This being Ubisoft... Nothing will change as the fans have " bad taste and boring ideas". Wish Rockstar had this franchise.

BBALive
11-12-2012, 12:52 AM

Someone needs to brush up on their history.