PDA

View Full Version : Map reveal?

svisskon
11-04-2012, 07:44 PM
Hi all! Wow this is an awsome game!! I just have a thought about the map and how it reveal itself. The viewpoints don't reveal all of the map (atleast for me) and i find myself sprinting/ riding my horse to reaveal all. Is there a faster way? Does the maps you can buy reaveal everything?

I have some concern otherwise about the Frontier which is going to take an awsome amount of time to reveal all otherwise.

You guys have a great day and any answer is appreciated :)

anti_86
11-04-2012, 09:51 PM
I have the same problem. I don't see any viewpoints in my maps (which I should think means that I have cleared them all?) but I still can't see the whole maps. Like you describe I have to walk through the "dark areas" to make them visible in the maps. Is it a bug?

svisskon
11-08-2012, 08:33 PM
Has anyone got any info to clear this up? Anyway to get the whole map visible or as stated before do we need to clear all the black "fog of war"?

Escappa
11-08-2012, 08:43 PM
I think you have to fill in the blanks youreself, but the blanks often doesn't contain so much, all important stuff get's unlocked by viewpoints.

svisskon
11-08-2012, 08:51 PM
Thanks Escappa for the answer. Now i can let that part go (atleast for a while since its an awsome game). Well then off to new adventures :) Ha det gött i Sverige :)

Escappa
11-08-2012, 08:59 PM
There are feathers that doesn't show up though but......... så kan det va' ;)