PDA

View Full Version : Is this a Glitch?

Rob327
11-04-2012, 06:10 PM
I purchased all the different Uniforms from the General Store, from the Boston Uniform to the New York Uniform etc and all it does is change the colors of the Assassin Uniform making the purchases obsolete. I want to play in the uniforms i purchased not the Assassin Uniform. Is this a glitch that needs to be fixed?

AWBiggs
11-04-2012, 06:20 PM
That's all it does, I'm afraid. It's essentially just a dye. There's no "armor upgrades" per say...

Rob327
11-04-2012, 06:30 PM
Well i'm looking at the Strategy Guide under "Outfits" and there's actually a picture of Conner wearing the Colonial Outfit. That's not to say there would be "armor" changes, just the Uniform Change you bought at the store .I'm sure they have to give you more uniform options than that of the Assassin Outfit (and the other unlocks that are mostly other assassin outfits as well). We just need many more choices. I mean the Haytham Outfit, a Colonial Outfit, something more coherent with those times. It made sense to at least give you those options, and that as well as it being pictured is why i think it may be a glitch.

AllThatJuice
11-04-2012, 07:08 PM
There are different outifts you can unlock...But you can only purchase dyes from the general store