PDA

View Full Version : 3rd power source not open

Shinwasha
11-04-2012, 05:33 PM
So I placed the third power source and watched the bridge complete it's on the other side of the key and then went to bed. I got up this morning started the game and the bridge isn't extended and the stairs to the power source are not open. This is a game killing bug as I can not complete the game without it. Is there a work around or is anything news on a patch for this? Was able to get up there with the door being closed but it shows the 3rd power source already being in the slot.

hunterx1x
11-05-2012, 08:46 PM
So I placed the third power source and watched the bridge complete it's on the other side of the key and then went to bed. I got up this morning started the game and the bridge isn't extended and the stairs to the power source are not open. This is a game killing bug as I can not complete the game without it. Is there a work around or is anything news on a patch for this? Was able to get up there with the door being closed but it shows the 3rd power source already being in the slot.

Did the exact same. Any help would be appreciated. This game has waaay too many bugs.

kuled2012
11-05-2012, 08:50 PM
Same thing happened to me but I just continued on with the game and the bridge was there again after I found the key.

natewade87
02-25-2013, 07:10 PM
Same thing happened to me but I just continued on with the game and the bridge was there again after I found the key.

You have just given me the hope i needed to carry on my friend! thank you so much! I thought I was going to have to start again!!!