PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 Weapons and Stats

srgntMagma
11-04-2012, 05:10 PM
Hey guys, I was just wondering what the best weapons are, all of them including the pistol, sword, tomahawk, etc. Also if you can't tell me which weapons are the best can you tell me where I can see the stats of the weapons? I have been in the Animus database for a while trying to find the stats like AC2, ACB, or ACR but I can't find them. The only place I can find the stats are in the Homestead weapon selection or the general store, but they only say +1 or -2. I want the full stats. One last thing, (SPOILER ALERT) I am in Sequence 7 of AC3 and I only have that one assassin recruit you get in Sequence 6. I have done all side missions so far and I want to know where I can get more recruits and where I can send them on missions and upgrade them like ACB. Thanks!

Mr_Shade
11-04-2012, 05:13 PM
discussion about missions - needs to go into teh hints&tips forum - do not post spoilers in the general forums - as per the forum rules!

Ielgon
11-04-2012, 05:18 PM
I don't think there's a place to see the actual stats. You can see whether a weapon has parrying or not in that menu and the shift in stats but not the base stats. I do however think it is out of 3 or 4 total points so maybe you can use that to figure out the actual stats with some simple calculations. For example if a weapon has +2 and shows the maximum in the little graph and you know the current weapon has 2 then you'd know the maximum amount of points is 4 and calculate the stats from there. Pay close attention to the little graph between the numbers, it'll show a visual representation of the change so you might be able to figure out the base stats using that and the numbers.

Then again stats seem to be useless in this game (even moreso than in the previous games) since all enemies are susceptible to a certain attack/combo that will instantly kill them no matter which weapon.

BBALive
11-04-2012, 05:32 PM
Royal flintlocks, Washington's battle sword, war tomahawk, broken sword knife, Pontiac's war club, don't know about the best heavy weapon.

Hagis21
11-04-2012, 06:24 PM
Hmm I assume Washingtons battle sword and Royal flintlocks are crafted? I crafted the war tomahawk where did you find the recipe?

omniqix
11-04-2012, 06:52 PM
you can see weapon stats here:

Assassin's Creed III: Weapons (http://orcz.com/Category:Assassins_Creed_3_Weapons)