PDA

View Full Version : Assassinc Creed vs Jungle Book...similarities so far *little spoilers I guess*

Diablo Dougall
11-04-2012, 02:15 PM
Since starting assassins creed 3, something was bothering me....then I clicked....the characters were human versions of Jungle Book characters....

so I made this pic....I'll need to play more to see if any other characters crop up ;)

http://a.yfrog.com/img694/1290/62x1.jpg

Assassin_M
11-04-2012, 02:17 PM
That does not even make sense. How is Haytham Sherekhan ?

Diablo Dougall
11-04-2012, 02:19 PM
That does not even make sense. How is Haytham Sherekhan ?

Coz hes a smug, upperclass english speaking, pompous "badguy"?

Assassin_M
11-04-2012, 02:22 PM
Coz hes a smug, upperclass english speaking, pompous "badguy"?
He`s not a "Bad guy" he`s an Antagonist and is Connor`s father. and many games have a Pompous, English speaking bad guy. I dont see how this may be AC III exclusive.

I agree with the rest, though... (Although not really for Connor either. He`s always Cynical and sad compared to Mowgli`s usual happy and care free personality)

Diablo Dougall
11-04-2012, 02:27 PM
It all started with Connor/Mowgli haircut. Its not a serious OMG YOU'VE RIPPED IT OFF thread. Its a fun, tongue in cheek look at the characters of AC3 ;). Think your looking at the whole thing a little too deep like its some big conspiracy ;)

Assassin_M
11-04-2012, 02:28 PM
It all started with Connor/Mowgli haircut. Its not a serious OMG YOU'VE RIPPED IT OFF thread. Its a fun, tongue in cheek look at the characters of AC3 ;). Think your looking at the whole thing a little too deep like its some big conspiracy ;)
No No not at all. perhaps my tone was what made it look that way, sorry xD

deadpoolsgt
11-04-2012, 02:28 PM
He`s not a "Bad guy" he`s an Antagonist and is Connor`s father. and many games have a Pompous, English speaking bad guy. I dont see how this may be AC III exclusive.

I agree with the rest, though... (Although not really for Connor either. He`s always Cynical and sad compared to Mowgli`s usual happy and care free personality)

Yes , he is an antagonist, the opposition of Connor as the main. protagonist, and since Connor is fighting for good against evil, I guess...wow, I guess that makes Haythem a bit of a bad guy. I'm also scratching my head to where it said it was an ACIII exclusive...just that these are similarities found all in one game.

It's pretty spot on in my opinion.

Assassin_M
11-04-2012, 02:30 PM
Yes , he is an antagonist, the opposition of Connor as the main. protagonist, and since Connor is fighting for good against evil, I guess...wow, I guess that makes Haythem a bit of a bad guy. I'm also scratching my head to where it said it was an ACIII exclusive...just that these are similarities found all in one game.

It's pretty spot on in my opinion.
The thing is, The Templars are not Evil... They`re the Antagonists, and in some point in the game actually, The Assassins ARE the Antagonists..

deadpoolsgt
11-04-2012, 02:51 PM
The thing is, The Templars are not Evil... They`re the Antagonists, and in some point in the game actually, The Assassins ARE the Antagonists..

You are reading far too much into it. Haythem is purposely viewed to be the bad guy, the leader of the templars, for a majority of the game. Thats why he fits Shere Kahn well enough for that picture.