PDA

View Full Version : Liberation mission in NY north problem

xRIVERWOLFx
11-04-2012, 02:14 PM
So after hours of searching online for any help, wich i can't find anywhere, decided to post here and hopefully its the right place

I did almost all the liberation missions, got 5 assassins in the brotherhood but the one in new york north seems to be glitched or something ? i can not find the last few liberation missions, there are no sync points, and ive discovered every inch of the map, help?:confused:

TeeNanners
11-05-2012, 04:32 AM
The same happened to me. I hope it gets fixed soon. Does anyone know how?

reaper85678
11-05-2012, 06:03 AM
The same thing happened to me, except it was both Boston and new York north. I can't even find the would-be recruits in the time between the liberation quests like the rest. I am all the way through with the main game, and most of the way through all the optional ones, I also have a guide and it says nothing about this. I would greatly appreciate hearing from someone having the same issue that has figured it out :)

Black_Widow9
11-05-2012, 07:53 AM
I'm not sure where you are but you may need to continue progressing in the story in order for them to become available.

If that doesn't work please make sure you contact Ubisoft Support.
http://support.ubisoft.com/

Grandmaster_Z
11-05-2012, 03:39 PM
this happened to me also. i am done with the story, was able to get 5 recruits, last one in new york dissapeared. it was the female recruit.

ekid007
11-28-2012, 11:49 PM
I am having the same problem. I have five recruits and Northern New York is "Disputed" I have found all synchronization points for the map, currently there are no more icons for liberation missions on the map

Kytr
11-29-2012, 12:38 AM
Most of the north section of NY is not revealed by synch points. You will need to walk through that part of the map to reveal it. That should also reveal the liberation missions that you still need to finish. They are there, but you won't find them until you get very close.

cmrggamer
11-29-2012, 03:50 AM
Also, if you go to the logbook you can see what kind of missions you have left which can help narrow down your search ("Helping a farmer" will only happen on a field, for example).

SpartanSlayer82
01-09-2013, 12:46 AM
Sorry, but that isn't it either. I've already gotten all those done and it says all I have left is to "Talk to your district contract." :\ this sucks and it hasn't been fixed as far as I can tell even though there was an update when I turned it on today.

Ferrith
01-09-2013, 02:51 AM
The real problem is that there is still one mission left for you to do but, neither the map nor the logbook point this to you.

Being on my second play-through I too came across this bug. Running around not-so-happily I happened to find a small area on the back of two buildings marked as red, and I got right away a message on screen telling me to free the man held captive. After that you can go and talk to the district contact. I think it's Dobby?

jills toy
01-28-2013, 07:30 PM
I have 2 problems. I've complete the liberation missions in New York North but nowhere is the contact to be found. I also have one more to do in Boston South but there is no icon for where the liberation mission is to be completed (attack a guy on a horse). I'm tired of just riding around the map hoping the glitch will take care of itself. So I'm stuck with only four assin recruits.

jills toy
01-28-2013, 08:10 PM
I just finished sequence 8 so there shouldn't be any problems with not being able to find the contact in North New York or finsihing the final mission in South Boston. Must be a glitch of some sort.

Ferrith
01-28-2013, 08:17 PM
I have 2 problems. I've complete the liberation missions in New York North but nowhere is the contact to be found. I also have one more to do in Boston South but there is no icon for where the liberation mission is to be completed (attack a guy on a horse). I'm tired of just riding around the map hoping the glitch will take care of itself. So I'm stuck with only four assin recruits.
Have you walked in the alleys where the map is still a bit dark? I'm sure you will find one more mission somewhere and after finishing it the contact will appear on the map.

I know because it happened to me during my second play-through.

jills toy
01-29-2013, 06:53 PM
I did and thanks...found the last mission in Boston (grayish area) and now have the marksman as an associate. In New York North, I get a message in log book to contact the district rep but no icon. So i'm just walking around hoping she shows up.

jills toy
01-29-2013, 06:58 PM
Sorry, but that isn't it either. I've already gotten all those done and it says all I have left is to "Talk to your district contract." :\ this sucks and it hasn't been fixed as far as I can tell even though there was an update when I turned it on today.

I have the same problem...did you ever find her?

Ferrith
01-29-2013, 07:40 PM
You have, again, to search between the little dark parts of the map to see if there is a mission left.
She is located in the NW part of N.Y.

Kytr
01-30-2013, 01:04 AM
The North district in NY is a pain -- there is no synchro point there to reveal the majority of the map, so you need to traverse most of the region before icons will show. Climbing the buildings helps that a bit, but it still takes longer to reveal than the other 5 districts combined.

afborro
01-30-2013, 01:15 AM
The North district in NY is a pain -- there is no synchro point there to reveal the majority of the map, so you need to traverse most of the region before icons will show. Climbing the buildings helps that a bit, but it still takes longer to reveal than the other 5 districts combined.

Indeed. That missing contact only shows if the map has been revealed and you need to be quite close to her before the icon pops up. Took me a little searching around but I did find her finally, somewhere near the sides of the map IIRC, not in an obvious place. Evem if you satisifed one of the objectives where you got to reveal all of the Boston.Frontier New York map, that only requires about 90% of the map to be revealed, it does not mean you revealed all of the map. Little things like that just help to add confusion where glitches are not actually glitches sometimes. I am not denying glitches exist because there plenty glitches in the game, but the developers/dsigners did not help themelves with the rather hard to get approach for some of these things to add to the confusion.

jills toy
01-30-2013, 04:47 PM

I found her by walking around in NW New York. She was near a building and her icon didn't show up until I was almost standing next to her. What is odd is I had all the liberation mission completed and still had to traverse the district to find her without an icon pointing the way. Thanks for the advice Ferrith.

Ferrith
01-31-2013, 07:48 AM
I found her by walking around in NW New York. She was near a building and her icon didn't show up until I was almost standing next to her. What is odd is I had all the liberation mission completed and still had to traverse the district to find her without an icon pointing the way. Thanks for the advice Ferrith.

I am just glad your frustration is over, and you have one more Assassin recruited. :)