PDA

View Full Version : Head in the Clouds Achievement

mikerox_117
11-04-2012, 01:38 PM
Okay, so I went through and found all nine pivots after completing the game and I didn't get the achievement. Any ideas on why this is and what to do about it?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks

reini03
11-04-2012, 03:32 PM
You need to go into the map menu to the tab where you would usually place the pivots. There you should hear that guy that introduced you into that pivots thing talking to you again and some text showing up about the animus syncing to the cloud... then the trophy/achievement should pop up ;)

mikerox_117
11-05-2012, 05:30 AM
You need to go into the map menu to the tab where you would usually place the pivots. There you should hear that guy that introduced you into that pivots thing talking to you again and some text showing up about the animus syncing to the cloud... then the trophy/achievement should pop up ;)

Thanks, it'd already done that but I didn't get the achievement, I think it was because I had some hacks enabled, but I disabled and saved, reloaded the game and went to the pivot info menu and I go the achievement, thanks ^.^

KamisoriTenno
11-07-2012, 12:44 AM
Thanks, it'd already done that but I didn't get the achievement, I think it was because I had some hacks enabled, but I disabled and saved, reloaded the game and went to the pivot info menu and I go the achievement, thanks ^.^

please help me out here. i did the same: every time I unlocked a hack I activated it and in the end I synced with all the cheats on and didn't get the Achievement. I tried turning them of and restarting the game but I stay already synced. any way i can still get it? :)