PDA

View Full Version : AC 3 Xbox version

firit
11-04-2012, 01:03 PM
hey all i need some help,my issue is this,when you are sat in the theatre and you have to lock on to the the gold target with the left trigger button,well guess what i cant do it,my controller is plugged in and works fine with other games,but i am unable to do this simple function,anyone any ideas please

willstannard
11-04-2012, 01:33 PM
Gotta click down the left analog stick to go into eagle vision I think? Not the trigger, hope that helps

firit
11-04-2012, 01:48 PM
yeah did that thanks and then i believe you have to zoom in on the target with the left trigger but how long do i have to wait sat in the seat before i can get up and move?? thx for your reply anyway

Mr_Shade
11-04-2012, 05:40 PM
yeah did that thanks and then i believe you have to zoom in on the target with the left trigger but how long do i have to wait sat in the seat before i can get up and move?? thx for your reply anyway
you can just look at him - however you may have to 'wiggle' around slightly to make sure you lock on - it does not have a reticle - so you sometimes have to move about a bit.

Moving this thread to the hints and tips forum - since it's a mission /gameplay question / spoiler!