PDA

View Full Version : In the AC series, what's been your favorite city/locale?

adamsocal
11-04-2012, 08:50 AM
Topic.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-04-2012, 09:59 AM
Tatooine.

shobhit7777777
11-04-2012, 10:12 AM
Definitely not Boston or NY. These cities feel like a major step down from what I've seen in the previous games. My fav locations would be Venice and constantinople.

Silhouelle
11-04-2012, 10:15 AM
The frontier without a doubt. I also really like Boston though not as keen on New York. The new cities aren't great for running about on rooftops, but thats a bonus for me rather than a negative. Promotes moving about on the streets and through back alleys and such. Though I can see why a lot of people would dislike that and prefer more fun free running on rooftops.

Dino_Dave
11-04-2012, 10:22 AM
My favorite location in general? Would definitely have to be the frontier and the Homestead...those were just amazing and sooo much fun, especially during winter...if you're talking about towns; Boston. Loved the immense details. Oh yeah, the free mason tunnels under the cities were also an amazing touch. Love the amount to do in the game.

freed0m336
11-04-2012, 10:28 AM
Definitely not Boston or NY. These cities feel like a major step down from what I've seen in the previous games. My fav locations would be Venice and constantinople.

Yeah those cities are a shame. Infact the whole game is a shame, not deserving of an AC name.

playassassins1
11-04-2012, 10:38 AM
Venice would be my overall favorite.

pirate1802
11-04-2012, 10:38 AM
1. Venice
2. Constantinopoli

Haven't started AC III yet so can't tell about its cities.

Dino_Dave
11-04-2012, 11:15 AM
Yeah those cities are a shame. Infact the whole game is a shame, not deserving of an AC name.

You obviously haven't looked for the game's content. There is SO much to do. Tons. You can go for hours and hunt, join clubs, etc.

omniqix
11-04-2012, 11:19 AM
Venice

Boston

pirate1802
11-04-2012, 11:30 AM
You obviously haven't looked for the game's content. There is SO much to do. Tons. You can go for hours and hunt, join clubs, etc.

Ignore the troll. I'm dying to do them! November 24th.. Y U no come sooner!

Silhouelle
11-04-2012, 11:35 AM
So true. I'm at 36 hours played (minus like 3 or 4 for when browsing forums with game running) and only have 59% game completed. Start of Seq.9, only done one or two naval missions, etc. This AC is by far the best in my opinion for content and general messing about. Go into a town and get to notoriety level 3 and you'll stay at that until you decide to lower it, so you can find an endless stream of guards, go on an crazy long chase that could last hours if you don't avoid guards (they attack/chase on sight at notoriety 3). Then theres just going out and hunting in the frontier for hours on end.

Then theres all the actual optional missions of various sorts. :3

pirate1802
11-04-2012, 11:52 AM
So true. I'm at 36 hours played (minus like 3 or 4 for when browsing forums with game running) and only have 59% game completed. Start of Seq.9, only done one or two naval missions, etc. This AC is by far the best in my opinion for content and general messing about. Go into a town and get to notoriety level 3 and you'll stay at that until you decide to lower it, so you can find an endless stream of guards, go on an crazy long chase that could last hours if you don't avoid guards (they attack/chase on sight at notoriety 3). Then theres just going out and hunting in the frontier for hours on end.

Then theres all the actual optional missions of various sorts. :3

Sounds awesome. Cant wait!