PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting Assassin [SPOILER]

SHIMELLO
11-04-2012, 07:16 AM
I cant find Duncan Little, within his district I'm 71% and haven't done any quest with him, hes no where to be found :(. Every other part of Boston I've liberated I'm want to complete it.

LeQuesoBeast
11-04-2012, 07:24 AM
Some of the liberating missions don't show up on the map. It's usually the last of the 3 missions that you will have to find for yourself. Once you've done all missions for the district it'll tell you to find your district consult who is Duncan Little in the situation. He's in a bar, if you really wanted to know.

Rithrius
11-04-2012, 07:26 AM
Clear out all the blank areas left in the map. Mission markers won't be visible until you "discovered" the area.

SHIMELLO
11-04-2012, 07:41 AM
Some of the liberating missions don't show up on the map. It's usually the last of the 3 missions that you will have to find for yourself. Once you've done all missions for the district it'll tell you to find your district consult who is Duncan Little in the situation. He's in a bar, if you really wanted to know.

Ive done all the missions and its telling me to go to the bar, I already know that, but he doesn't show up.

SHIMELLO
11-04-2012, 07:42 AM
Clear out all the blank areas left in the map. Mission markers won't be visible until you "discovered" the area.
I've already completed the map...

SHIMELLO
11-04-2012, 07:55 AM
Ive done all the missions and its telling me to go to the bar, I already know that, but he doesn't show up.

Ok I found him, there was a little area within the city with a guy who I needed to free in order for him to pop up..

Thanks for the tip