PDA

View Full Version : ITT:Where would you like the next game to take place? (spoilers)

FatePrice
11-04-2012, 02:53 AM
Lets discuss where future assasins creed titles may take place. I only ask that you BEAT THE GAME before you provide input :)

The most obvious that come to mind would be the revolutionary wars of russia, India or modern day america. Any of the 3 would teach the player somthing new; as the past games have, or may just provide self reflection on the curent world we live in. And how the "templars" affect it.

But I have a coupleof more interesting theorys.
-Maybe this whole time we've been playing as desmond, it's actualy been a TEMPLAR from the future replaying the past memorys of Desmond so he could unleash juno!

-MAYBE we've been playing as the first civilization the whole time, juno said "they could look forword, but not back."

-Maybe desmonds not even dead....

Maybe we'll get to play as the first civilazation in present day....or get to fight them in a conteniation of the human first civilazation war. (Since juno as been realised)

Maybe Desmonds dad isnt really Desmonds dad.

Or maybe im just plain wrong. Lol its hard to predict where you guys are trying to go with this, im just thinking creativly. But PLEASE dont make this period of time perminate. AC3 is proving grounds that you could take ANY period of time and portray it authinticly. The glitches and bugs were just a matter of time. If the development team of your magnitude was given FOUR TO EIGHT YEARS to develop a game as opposed to TWO TO FOUR, you guys would have quite an ambitious project. YOU JUST NEED TO GIVE THESE GAMES MORE TIME. The present daysegment after sequence 10 was AWSOME! 2 knifes + automatic pistol= Win. It really left me wanting MORE present day stuff.

Overall I recomend you STOP NOW, give us tom clancy & Watch Dogs. THEN roll it back out to start out the next generation. (We know you've got the tech)

Legendz54
11-04-2012, 02:56 AM
I would like a sequel with Connor, It could stay in America or he could go to the french revolution. If we dont have a sequel with Connor maybe Greece or India.

felifelifeli
11-04-2012, 10:43 PM
First Civilization.

Make it happen, Ubi.

vivaxardas
11-04-2012, 10:47 PM
Somewhere, anywhere, but in a time without guns. I would cry if the next game will be more of a shooter. I do not like modern weapons. Medieval Japan would be my preference.

Element CL
11-04-2012, 10:49 PM
I want to know why Achilles, and the Assassins in general became so disillusioned. And what part did they play in America prior to Haythem and Connor?

First Civ is a cool idea too, and I think more likely to happen. There still a lot about them that needs to be explained.

Also, I wouldn't mind if they released a whole game that was centered around exploration and war with ships. I'm not sure how they would contribute to the story line with a game like that but they ought to work on it.

KemistiOMG
11-04-2012, 11:27 PM
i want another game with native american but only thing i ask for the next ac game is that in the beginning of the game you would be able to edit the characters looks, personality and fighting styles but not voice, name or other stuff what are important to story

mrubio007
07-13-2013, 09:52 AM
Piracy, the game is about piracy and you play Edward Kenway Connor's grandfather Ithink this is really cool. The ship is your HQ now.

Jureck0
07-15-2013, 09:49 PM
England 19th century, France 18th century,Russia 19th century or Japan. This are my favorite places for next games.

Black_Widow9
07-15-2013, 11:10 PM
Please make sure you also share this here:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/758424

Booger_Bubble
07-23-2013, 01:21 PM
My list of choices would be;

-Medieval Far East (Japan, China)
-Definitely ancient Egypt or Greece
-Roman Empire (Imagine you're the most famous assassin, Brutus lol)
-Medieval Russia. Wow that'd be amazing.
-If they should be near dated, it can be about the first people to land on South America or if you want to make it with sea stuff maybe Oceania and Australia.

And most importantly, every single one of them will be deprived of guns and gunpowder.

dogziler
07-26-2013, 03:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzNnCK5cd8Q

can we have a assasins creed game set in manchuria or india during the timme of ramayana and that jazz because either have not really been done before
video is of the good the bad anad the weird. pic is of ramayana main character and his brother
http://www.videogamepeople.com/assets/feature/ramayan.jpg