PDA

View Full Version : Connors hood doesn't come back after the story has been completed

xX3picAssasinXx
11-04-2012, 01:26 AM
This bugs me because I wonder if this is a bug,a glitch,or a part of the game. I know this bugs people because when Connor has a Mohawk he doesn't look as cool as he does with a hood and some people think he looks weird and they would much rather him with a hood. If its possible it would be nice to fix this. One way of doing so is giving us an option to do this in the option menu so we can decide if we want a hood or not. If you could please give me an answer thank you.

Bashilir
11-04-2012, 01:32 AM
This bugs me because I wonder if this is a bug,a glitch,or a part of the game. I know this bugs people because when Connor has a Mohawk he doesn't look as cool as he does with a hood and some people think he looks weird and they would much rather him with a hood. If its possible it would be nice to fix this. One way of doing so is giving us an option to do this in the option menu so we can decide if we want a hood or not. If you could please give me an answer thank you.

This is already known. A petition has been made and our feedback has been sent to the developers.

xX3picAssasinXx
11-04-2012, 01:39 AM
Thank you for notifying me

hatchimus93
11-06-2012, 07:14 AM
But is the story done....? Haha finish all the homestead missions and you get another assassin costume where Connor wears the hood!! P.S whoever has organised this petition should probably haave actually completed the story before waging war on Ubisoft.

LOLIKONCIK
11-06-2012, 09:41 AM
I have unlocked 3 outfits that have hoods.
1.) for getting the Perfectionist Achievement (Altair's outfit)
2.) uplay points (Ezio's Outfit)
3.) homestead missions complete (Achilles original assassin outfit)

If you aquire one of these 3 and use them, you will have your hood even when in the davenport homestead.

MagusShadow
11-07-2012, 07:11 AM
its all well and good that you get several other costumes that have a hood...but they are just that. OTHER COSTUMES.

The costume i played the game in was awesome. Assassin themed as well as having Native American influences. I want that costume, with the hood up like it is before Connor goes all punk rocker on us. Unlike the other costumes you can dye it, the bow and quiver show, it doesn't have a cape that clips with everything like the Ezio one..etc.

NEURON BOMB
11-07-2012, 11:32 AM
Yes i want Connor's Assassins outfit with the hood back on i am wearing Achilles' outfit but it is too pedestrian if that is the way to put it i like Connor"s because of the feathers and the symbol on his hood and it is just the best outfit in the game and you see his quiver,oh and does anyone know if they will bring the Aquilla outfit out for the rest of us.