PDA

View Full Version : Web-based Crafting, Trading, and Selling

AT ONE SIR
11-04-2012, 12:49 AM
You can do all the commerce stuff in the game, but I think al that trading and making stuff is best done via a website. just like NCAA Football with recruiting, etc. Works really well that way because the UI/UX just isnt right on the console. I would love to see prices, and just drag resources to the circles and get things cranking.

Plus, every time you add something, it goes to the top of the list and you have to scroll all the way down every time. This is not optimal.

Any plans on implementing this? Even in a simple way so we can do that part of the game without so much hassle? Personally, I doubt I will do much more of it because it is just too irritating and time-consuming.

AT ONE SIR
11-04-2012, 04:08 AM
No one else is interested in this? Really?

Black_Widow9
11-04-2012, 04:26 AM
Please make sure you also add this here-
Assassin's Creed 3 Single Player Gameplay Feedback *DO NOT POST SPOILERS (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720979)

AT ONE SIR
11-06-2012, 09:57 PM
I did add it, but really, this needs its own thread. Am I really the only one interested in this? Crafting, stockpiling and trading online would be WAY easier, and it would keep the game alive for a long long time.

JamJar502
11-06-2012, 10:11 PM
It sounds like something , if made, a Facebook type-game.

ProdiGurl
11-06-2012, 10:30 PM
Where I live, I'm just outside fios lines & am lucky to get 980kb connection speed... I can't just login on Xbox live or download content like other people & there quite a few others who can't where they live either. :(
So this forced feature would be more of a disaster for me...

TlNSTAAFL
11-06-2012, 10:38 PM
I don't like it.
Leave in game stuff where it is, and online where it is. The two shouldn't in-twine.

AT ONE SIR
11-07-2012, 06:06 AM
Wow, the two "shouldn't "in-twine" (sic)? So I take it you have never played NCAA Football by EA Sports and looked at the online recruiting that you have to do? When it was all console, it was a cluster. Since it moved to online, people play the game more, and it makes even single-player more fun. It's not a FORCED online feature. Its optional, because the console is not the place to scroll over hundreds of items in a lateral org style and keep adding things that then go back to the top of the list instead of where you left off. In short, the UI is poor, at best. It's an IR problem that is poorly executed.

Maybe you haven't made many items of made much cash with your people. It's a huge pain in the *** to do it EXCLUSIVELY within the game. Web access to the chore would be nice for a game that came out 2 months before 2013.

cheezman3
11-07-2012, 06:28 AM
I find the interface very easy to navigate and use. It is not clustered, your not scrolling through too much, especially if you know what you're looking for.

AT ONE SIR
11-07-2012, 06:59 AM
wow.