PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 4...where I think the series should go next (NO SPOILERS for AC3)

KrAzEd
11-03-2012, 11:03 PM
I just finished AC3 and throughly enjoyed every minute of it. The naval missions were amazing and aside from some bugs, the rest of the game was superb. After finishing the game, its hard to imagine where they could go next, as I do not believe the game can work in a modern setting. If Ubisoft continues with their annual releases of the AC franchise, then we can probably expect another spinoff next year just like we saw with Brotherhood. I wouldn't mind this at all, and after all the hard work they put into creating colonial America, it would be a shame not to include it in another game. However, we can probably guess that AC4 will start production in early 2013, and I think that the best time period for the next one would be Rome 50 BC, in the time of Mark Antony and Cesar. This time period is so ripe with possibilities, imagine starting off as a gladiator and fighting your way to freedom. I cannot think of a better setting for the next AC game, and with next gen consoles coming soon, this game could be quite a gem. I would love to hear other peoples ideas as well! Let me know what you guys think.

Bashilir
11-04-2012, 12:24 AM
I'd like to see a Victorian time. (Sherlock Holmes era) Just, not Sherlock Holmes, someone cooler

IamchaossthoughT
11-04-2012, 12:39 AM
Just, not Sherlock Holmes, someone cooler

no such thing

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-05-2012, 06:19 PM
Please post in this thread http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/662609-Beyond-ACIII