PDA

View Full Version : I would n't mind a game in africa.

BlackLight3578
11-03-2012, 10:55 PM
i mean..Desmond story is gone, opening up room for more ethnic backgrounds. And we do now have this great tree parkour and hunting now, so why not? I always feel like Africa gets the shaft when it comes to videogames, despite being a bloody as hell setting with great gameplay opportunities.

An ancestor of Achilles who is ancestor of another animus subject?

TrueAssassin77
11-03-2012, 11:00 PM
we need a black male assassin...

a half black female doesn't cut it.
a half native american doesn't cut it.

stingray10
11-03-2012, 11:15 PM
we need a black male assassin...

a half black female doesn't cut it.
a half native american doesn't cut it.

Yes, this was Ubisoft's half attempt at trying to change the gaming industry. They were too afraid to put Aveline as the main protagonist of AC3 becuase people may not wish to play as a woman because the majority of the gaming community are males so they gave her a little story of her own.

BlackLight3578
11-03-2012, 11:18 PM
I don't think we need a black protagonist just for the sake of his pixels being dark, but i do think the setting would be awesome.

sh4dow6unny
11-03-2012, 11:31 PM
i don't understand why a female protagonist isn't viable. most of my guy gamer friends 100% of the time use female characters, whether it be in WoW, Diablo, Gears of War, Dead or Alive, etc.. I'd love to have a female protagonist.

Alternatively, i'd love to have a choice and be able to select between male / female, or even (won't happen) full on character customization. I'm not about to compare fable to assassin's creed, but they give you the choice of being female or male, in a pretty huge game, with a moderately complex story.