PDA

View Full Version : How do i defeat the Brute-ier brutes?

DKBM
11-03-2012, 10:42 PM
The way i see it, there are 2 kind of brutes and 1 brute-ier brute, the scot highlander with the big axe, and the skinny loyalist with a musket, these guys you can just throw and eventually kill, then theres the skiny giy with the fCe mask and the misket and the sword who stand all fancy, how do i kill these, i cant drag him, and i cant counter him? A short jab to the snout does more damage than getting shot haha! Sequence 11 and still no idea to kill them in combat! And what are they called?

AT ONE SIR
11-03-2012, 10:56 PM
I think you can look them all up in the database and read about them. There, you might find some insight as how to best defeat them. I had a heck of a time with the punch fighting in prison, and I'm not real sure how best to counter, block, disarm, etc. Should have been a tutorial on that within the game IMO.

JonnyisNQ
11-03-2012, 11:08 PM
I think the people you are referring to are templar soldiers? They seem to start swarming the streets once you get max notoriety, they stand fancy with their sword and speak with I believe a german or french accent? Regardless the only way to kill them is to counter with a disarm, then just attack them when they are unguarded before they can pick up their weapon.

DKBM
11-03-2012, 11:12 PM
I think the people you are referring to are templar soldiers? They seem to start swarming the streets once you get max notoriety, they stand fancy with their sword and speak with I believe a german or french accent? Regardless the only way to kill them is to counter with a disarm, then just attack them when they are unguarded before they can pick up their weapon.

Yes! The fort captains, These fancy fighters, arching there back like pimps! Disarm them? They usually just pimp slap me even when i counter, so far the only time i've had defeating one is when 2 attacked me at the same time and a cutscene style kill took place! They just kept coming back! Eventually killed them!

y0uRNeMmEsIs696
11-03-2012, 11:13 PM
the brute with the axes are easy to kill you need to break their defence twice in a row like double tap A or X till he is on the ground and then kill

the other ones conter when the red triangle not the yellow is over their head and then rapidly attack or break defence.
you stil need to counter the yellow on but attack or break defence only at the red one or else its useless

playassassins1
11-03-2012, 11:18 PM
The second one you mentioned is a Jager. Best way to kill them is wait for them to attack, counter. Then press A on 360, X on ps3, that disarms them. when they have no weapon, it's easier to kill them.

JonnyisNQ
11-03-2012, 11:26 PM
The second one you mentioned is a Jager. Best way to kill them is wait for them to attack, counter. Then press A on 360, X on ps3, that disarms them. when they have no weapon, it's easier to kill them.

This is what I ment to tell you lol, yes the only way to hit them is to do the above, or you if you have your gun or bow equipped in the little circle at the bottom right of your screen just about where it tells you how many assassin signals you have left, you can if you have your tomahawk or sword actually in your hand of course you can wait for them to attack, counter and then press Y on 360 or Triangle on ps3, this will kill all types of enemies with just one counter regardless of how difficult they are, only thing is it will use 1 ammo of what ever you have equipped and if you only have the one pistol you would have to reload it before being able to do it again, so make sure you use it on the hardest guard or have the dual pistols.

DKBM
11-03-2012, 11:35 PM
I know how to kill every one in the game, apart from the smug pimps... So am i disarming them with fists?

JonnyisNQ
11-03-2012, 11:42 PM
You don't need to as you can disarm with any weapon in this game, just counter then press X or A it will remove the weapon from their hands then just smash the melee button and you will kill them no problem.

TrueAssassin77
11-03-2012, 11:45 PM
gun

they aint faster than a speeding bullet

AT ONE SIR
11-04-2012, 12:42 AM
rope dart --> "get over here!"