PDA

View Full Version : game breaking desynchronisation glitch - help?

IVIodest_Mouse
11-03-2012, 08:50 PM
I'm at the very beginning of sequence 5. i haven't even started the main quest yet, i was just running around, doing some frontiersman quests, when i jumped off of a cliff that was way higher than i thought, causing me to die. no big deal?
wrong.
it seems the game has auto saved me riiiiiiiiiiiiight as i was dying. so, every time i load up the game, I'm instantly desynchronized, without even enough time to open the map or the start menu.
quitting does nothing.
going to the dashboard does nothing.
leaving and re-entering the animus does nothing.
I've replayed the final memory from sequence 4, hoping maybe it would just continue on into sequence 5, but that didn't happen.
and, since i wasn't in a main mission, i can't restart the current memory.

I'm looking for any help at this point.

(Xbox 360)

IVIodest_Mouse
11-03-2012, 09:53 PM
shameless bump.

apresmode
11-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Man that sucks. If you can't open the map in time to fast travel, I don't know what you can do. You may want to put this in the technical help forum too in order to try and get an answer. I hope they don't just tell you to restart. Good luck.

IVIodest_Mouse
11-03-2012, 10:11 PM
oh, i don't know how i missed the technical forums. i would've posted it there to begin with. but, i guess the more people who see it, the better. thanks!

IVIodest_Mouse
11-04-2012, 04:37 PM
This video was posted on another forum i made about this topic (better to cover all of your bases)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSpKmpwVIGQ&feature=channel&list=UL

this is the EXACT same place where my bug, as well as a couple of other people's, was encountered.

Mr_Shade
11-04-2012, 05:11 PM
Hi Guys,
Best to contact Ubisoft Support directly - even though some support staff do post on the support forums - you can sometimes get a quicker answer going to the direct.

Links to support are in my signature.

IVIodest_Mouse
11-04-2012, 07:13 PM
Hi Guys,
Best to contact Ubisoft Support directly - even though some support staff do post on the support forums - you can sometimes get a quicker answer going to the direct.

Links to support are in my signature.

oh, wonderful! thank you.