PDA

View Full Version : assassins creed 3

stugots3113
11-03-2012, 08:33 PM
the fast travel wont let me go to new york, i was told
to go at a point in the game and when i click on ok to go it just goes away like i clicked cancel. any help would be appreciated

bad-ONKA-donk
11-03-2012, 11:53 PM
the fast travel wont let me go to new york, i was told
to go at a point in the game and when i click on ok to go it just goes away like i clicked cancel. any help would be appreciated

This also happened to me, I figure the game is broken and we're gonna have to start single player all over again. I finished the last sequence at bunker hill, then was supposed to go with that guy to new york, but when I go to the harbourmaster and select fast travel to new york absolutely nothing happens. I can't figure out any other way to get to new york so I figure it's one of those catastrophic bugs like the ones that occur in skyrim.

TrueAssassin77
11-03-2012, 11:58 PM
you have to zoom in to NY one select a specifc location in it... you guys by the look of it are clicking on NY as a whole from the harbormaster map. also you can fast travel from anywhere in the game. press select. than zoom into a specific city. select a specif fast travel point/harbormaster and BAM

stugots3113
11-04-2012, 11:19 PM
ok true assassin, ive been trying everything for two days, and the zoom thing doesnt show any different cites, as it doesn't with boston, so no its not me or the other guys fault! i have talked to dozons of different people, on forums and every game stop in my state and no one has heard of this

F4H bandicoot
11-04-2012, 11:36 PM
Walk there??

stugots3113
11-04-2012, 11:40 PM
if you go to the frontier, and highlight the new york icon, fast travel from there not the dock, and turn around and walk when you get there it will take you to new york