PDA

View Full Version : You have to watch the ending twice! [SPOILER]

LeftoverTofu
11-03-2012, 05:46 PM
At first, I thought this ending was rushed and there was not enough emotion that Desmond's father has given towards Desmond, he only said around 2-3 lines and the only sad part was when he said "Son..." which reminds me of Connor's father saying the same thing to Connor. But then I re-watched the ending and realise it was actually a decent ending with a big cliff hanger.

So I advise people to re-watch the ending and you will realise how much Desmond's father changed his attitude compare with himself from the beginning of the game and how much Desmond changed from "Live By The Creed" to control, but he still believes there will be freedom, once the other assassins deal with Juno.

sasukeuchiha50
11-03-2012, 06:38 PM
So now the Assassins are trying to kill Juno?

LeftoverTofu
11-03-2012, 06:45 PM
Yes, she is actually the true villain of the series.

Jokerz_Wildcard
11-03-2012, 06:54 PM
Well that, and the fact Assassins and Templars have no reason for conflict as the world isn't ending. Maybe they'll work together.

Rithrius
11-03-2012, 07:01 PM
Well it seems the purpose of AC3 was to show that Assassins and Templars aren't so very different, and they actually CAN work together if the motive is there. Maybe this is hinting towards a future game?

pirate1802
11-03-2012, 07:03 PM
Well it seems the purpose of AC3 was to show that Assassins and Templars aren't so very different, and they actually CAN work together if the motive is there. Maybe this is hinting towards a future game?

That and the fact that you play as an actual Templar for the first time in the franchise, hints to something definitely XD

chestycougth
11-03-2012, 07:24 PM
The Templar's might support Juno - It depends how hardcore they are. Because if Juno does take control of humankind then it will bring the order the templars have been trying to achieve - although it would be at the cost of their enslavement. Do you think the templars are so hardcore that they don't mind being enslaved?

LeftoverTofu
11-03-2012, 10:43 PM
The Templar's might support Juno - It depends how hardcore they are. Because if Juno does take control of humankind then it will bring the order the templars have been trying to achieve - although it would be at the cost of their enslavement. Do you think the templars are so hardcore that they don't mind being enslaved?

Juno probably started the Templar's order, I remember Minera stated that Juno was altering history or something like that. Probably mind controlling or indoctrination or maybe just giving hints to people to do these things like what she did to Connor.