PDA

View Full Version : I almost had no glitches

lothario-da-be
11-03-2012, 05:29 PM
Everyone is complainig about bugs and glitches, i only had 4! even ac2 had more bugs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpcQTVlBd5g So please stop complaing with 1000 threads just go to the feedback thread. Thanks

nitres15
11-03-2012, 05:30 PM
it is easy for you to say when you havenīt got any problems with the game

lothario-da-be
11-03-2012, 05:32 PM
it is easy for you to say when you havenīt got any problems with the game
I understand they have problems and want them to be solved but was a new thread for every bug necesary?

nitres15
11-03-2012, 05:35 PM
if you were stabbed in the gut, wouldīt you scream for help ? Or would you keep your mouth shut because you didnīt want to bother anyone ? Extreme example i know but you get the point

CalgaryJay
11-03-2012, 05:39 PM
OP, I concur. I feel for the people who are experiencing these bugs, I really do (ACR was ruined for me due to a similar problem). But I simply don't get how every single person starts their own thread about it when there's probably 10+ on the FIRST PAGE alone where they could stick it.

I started a thread yesterday looking for help regarding Crafting (which I've since figured out on my own), and it had fallen to page 2 & thus went unanswered in under an hour because of all these threads. C'mon man..

lothario-da-be
11-03-2012, 05:41 PM
if you were stabbed in the gut, wouldīt you scream for help ? Or would you keep your mouth shut because you didnīt want to bother anyone ? Extreme example i know but you get the point
Of course i get the point, i also don't want to sound like an arse but the 80% of the forum are bug reports, and the same bugs keep coming back. If every bug would be reported once there would be no problem.