PDA

View Full Version : Some questions for those who completed the game. (spoilers for ACB and AC3)

an-assassin
11-03-2012, 05:24 PM
ok, I have some questions for those who completed the game. Please only post short yes or no answers without spoilers. Meaning "yes, but not that much" is a good answer. "yes, but he dies early" (completely random example) is not an ok answer. so:

1) is the "the sun. your son" thing from ACB the truth elaborated on?

2) Is Lucys death elaborated on?

3) does Allan Rikkin appears?

3,5) Does he play a big role in the Desmond story, or does he just make a cameo

NinjaOnFire
11-03-2012, 05:25 PM
No, No, No.

an-assassin
11-03-2012, 05:26 PM
really? I am seriusly disappointed.

an-assassin
11-03-2012, 05:31 PM
Isnt there given ANY kind of explanation? This is absurd. I feel like boycotting ubisoft (Well, not for the third one, but number 1 and 2). It feels like they ONLY included this to keep our interest.

pirate1802
11-03-2012, 05:33 PM
2) is yes I think, a bit.

an-assassin
11-03-2012, 05:35 PM
So the son your son was just random bullsh@t?

pirate1802
11-03-2012, 05:41 PM
I think it pertains to the story after AC3.

an-assassin
11-03-2012, 05:44 PM
WARNING!!!! MAJOR SPOILER FOR AC3 COMMING!!

Some idiot told me Desmond dies in the end. Then how can they expect to elaborate on it later?

pirate1802
11-03-2012, 05:45 PM
Because the story doesn't end here, even thought Desmond's does. Telling you more would be kind of spoilery.. :S

an-assassin
11-03-2012, 05:46 PM
ok.

an-assassin
11-03-2012, 05:49 PM
What about the sattalite launch by abstergo, which was set to occor on the 21th of december? Was that elaborated on?

infamous_ezio
11-03-2012, 05:52 PM
So the son your son was just random bullsh@t?

This was my initial thought, but after analyzing the game i realized it may not be. Ok let's take a few steps back...
- shaun mentions that he wants to use the animus to check out the first civ in the game
- Subject 16's truth from ACB refers to eve, in eden and that her DNA is the key, and also he refers to desmond's son, when he says "the sun, your SON"
- Juno manipulated events so she could be free'd.. at the end of brotherhood juno says "only she remains to be found"
- In a pod cast with jeff yohalem, the writer of brotherhood, when asked bout the truth video from ACB, he pretty much said that the things there are alot bigger, and pretty much implied that it could be post AC3 stuff..

this is my interpretation
Subject 16 knows the real truth, he knows what Juno planned, his message in ACB was a reference for post AC3, find eve, in eden, and when shaun mentioned going back to the first civ, i think this was a indicator that the next game for the modern game play will be set in the first civ times. Maybe desmond has a gf and got her pregnant? that could be the reference to "your son". Although this theory contradicts what juno says about "only she remains to be found".... perhaps i'm wrong, 16 maybe was tricked into thinking that this "she" was juno all along, and the sixth being the sixth method of salvation, which was explained in the game as, moving the conciousness into a vessel and allowing a sacrifice to escape. I would love some clarification on this, because it kind of seems like they thought "hey, know one cares about desmond, let's just mess up his story"..

pirate1802
11-03-2012, 05:54 PM
I also heard there were some stuff about Eve in AC3: Liberation.

an-assassin
11-03-2012, 05:55 PM
Infamuous_Ezio I am sure your post is very interesting, and I will read it after I have completed the game. :) I sense spoilers in your post. because of ubishops screwup, I dont even have my freedom edition yet.

an-assassin
11-03-2012, 05:55 PM
So there isnt anythign about Eve in AC3?

CB Avenger
11-03-2012, 05:56 PM
I also heard there were some stuff about Eve in AC3: Liberation.

I am currently playing through Assassins Creed 3: Liberations, I'll keep you guys updated.

pirate1802
11-03-2012, 05:58 PM
Infamuous_Ezio I am sure your post is very interesting, and I will read it after I have completed the game. :) I sense spoilers in your post. because of ubishops screwup, I dont even have my freedom edition yet.

Good job on evading the spoilers, I was about to say that XD

infamous_ezio
11-03-2012, 06:06 PM

haha good job :). To answer your question, No there isn't anything about eve in AC3, but without giving anything away, I'm pretty sure subject 16's speech is for post AC3. You will understand once you pass the game

infamous_ezio
11-03-2012, 06:07 PM
What about the sattalite launch by abstergo, which was set to occor on the 21th of december? Was that elaborated on?

When you get up to the abstergo mission it is elaborated on. keep reading the emaisl to desmonds account and you will understand

an-assassin
11-03-2012, 06:15 PM
thank you guys :)

Nightmare8767
11-03-2012, 06:47 PM
It's all elaborated:

-Lucy being a Templar isn't much more than in Revelations, but Desmond notes something interesting about her/her death.
-Abstergo satellite launch: It would have failed, the Apple showed Desmond the outcome (it failed before when the First Civilization tried it for other purposes).
-The Sun, your son, Eve, Eden... This wasn't elabroated much (although perhaps Eden was the capital of the old world, where the Temple was located).

On Juno: The gate would be the Temple's inner gate, the way I see it, but god knows.

And no, Rikkin isn't even mentioned.

chestycougth
11-03-2012, 07:28 PM
2 is a yes
[SPOILER ALERT] It is pretty much confirmed through several lines of dialogue that Lucy was actually an abstergo agent[END OF SPOILER]