PDA

View Full Version : Oh deer! (POTENTIAL SPOILERS)

Comixfan
11-03-2012, 04:39 PM
So I've been over every square inch of Davenport Homestead, and cannot find a single deer anywhere, or even any evidence of deer!

It's the last animal I need to finish my hunting map. Can anyone point me in the right direction, please?

kingofgamesgx
11-03-2012, 06:33 PM
So I've been over every square inch of Davenport Homestead, and cannot find a single deer anywhere, or even any evidence of deer!

It's the last animal I need to finish my hunting map. Can anyone point me in the right direction, please?

IIRC i have found some across the river up the other side (away from the waterfall ) in like a little forest of trees w/ rocks around , but yea cross the river and head up it once ya can't go anymore look around and start back tracking but instead of along the river parallel it in the woods you should run into some

Comixfan
11-04-2012, 04:36 AM
IIRC i have found some across the river up the other side (away from the waterfall ) in like a little forest of trees w/ rocks around , but yea cross the river and head up it once ya can't go anymore look around and start back tracking but instead of along the river parallel it in the woods you should run into some

Awesome, thanks man! They weren't there the last 3 times I was in that area (near the southwest corner of the homestead map, for those wondering). Went there today and sure enough, there was one (but just one, lol).

kingofgamesgx
11-04-2012, 04:48 AM
Awesome, thanks man! They weren't there the last 3 times I was in that area (near the southwest corner of the homestead map, for those wondering). Went there today and sure enough, there was one (but just one, lol).

no problem and yea not sure how often they are around there but i was going up and down the river a lot framing b eaver pelts (gotta space b eaver otherwise filter gets it for some stranger reason) and i kept bumping into them though it could have been the same one i didn't bother killing it as you can make way more off B eaver and they are just so easy to hunt too i mean i ran into as many as 6 in a group needless to say i got a good 48 pelts w/ that farming session