PDA

View Full Version : Freedom edition for pc

SixpoundeR85
11-03-2012, 04:19 PM
Hello, and Im sorry if this post is allready answered somewhere in these forums, but I was just wondering, that is the Freedom edition being delivered for pc, because I did not notice that anymore in the Uplay store page. I have pre-ordered it from gamestop in August. And I live in Finland. Please be gentle with me since this is my first post... Thanks in advance.

Dellers
11-05-2012, 03:24 PM
It's sold out, that's why you can't see it anymore.

BzkGB
11-05-2012, 08:58 PM
I was literally just about to ask the same thing. I pre-ordered the AC3 Freedom edition a while back too, and it's no longer showing up on the Ubi store.

I really, really hope that my copy doesn't get delayed somehow because of this, I don't think I could wait even longer ;<

SixpoundeR85
11-05-2012, 11:40 PM
Me too. Im hoping so much that they do not delay it even further. This is THE game of this year. I am counting the days... And if it is sold out, thank God I pre-ordered it in august... they were still selling it at my local gamestop back then... Now I just want to play that game!!! ;)

x-Lyyr-x
11-06-2012, 12:58 AM
I was literally just about to ask the same thing. I pre-ordered the AC3 Freedom edition a while back too, and it's no longer showing up on the Ubi store.

I really, really hope that my copy doesn't get delayed somehow because of this, I don't think I could wait even longer ;<

Same here, the status of my order is "Order Submitted".... how about yours?
I have already arranged a week holiday (from 22 to 29)... I do hope that the physical box arrives before release so i dont have to wait for it even more after the 23rd...
anyone have experience with UbiShop regarding the delivery (i.e.: before or after release)?

BzkGB
11-06-2012, 11:51 PM
Same here, the status of my order is "Order Submitted".... how about yours?
I have already arranged a week holiday (from 22 to 29)... I do hope that the physical box arrives before release so i dont have to wait for it even more after the 23rd...
anyone have experience with UbiShop regarding the delivery (i.e.: before or after release)?

Yeah mine's on "Order submitted" too. I have plenty of uni work to be getting on with, so it's probably a good thing that the PC version got delayed, eh? I'd also like to know about UbiShop's track record when it comes to delivery. Hope yours comes on time man!

x-Lyyr-x
11-07-2012, 01:11 AM
Yeah mine's on "Order submitted" too. I have plenty of uni work to be getting on with, so it's probably a good thing that the PC version got delayed, eh? I'd also like to know about UbiShop's track record when it comes to delivery. Hope yours comes on time man!

I guess I am lucky that this is my "late summer holiday :) " I am studying IT at the Open University and my next module starts in february. But i work full time... still there is simply always time for anything Assassin's Creed...

BzkGB
11-10-2012, 05:33 PM
I guess I am lucky that this is my "late summer holiday :) " I am studying IT at the Open University and my next module starts in february. But i work full time... still there is simply always time for anything Assassin's Creed...

**** right, man :P

I'm now getting "Order in Process" btw, how about you guys?

Dellers
11-10-2012, 05:58 PM
Well, mine just got canceled without me having anything to do with it!