PDA

View Full Version : [Spoiler] Can't find Jacob Zenger!

Libaboy
11-03-2012, 03:22 PM
So i finished the liberation missions in the East District of New York and it tells me to meet the contact person. But i cant see him at the custom marker that game placed on my map.

ShrunkLawyer0
11-03-2012, 07:54 PM
i had the same problem just walk around the streets in the eastern district youll find him

Hungryghoast
11-13-2012, 04:05 PM
Is he in the streets or in a tavern? I went to one of the taverns where I supposed he was and there's a marker in there but no sign of him (or anyone, really. Just a marker with no person attached to it). I am having the same problem as Libaboy. Completed the Liberation missions, zone is 90% liberated, says to meet with the contact (Jacob Zenger) and he's nowhere to be found (and no marker)

Dharengo
11-13-2012, 08:03 PM
He's in -a- tavern. The tavern you were looking at was probably the wrong one. I had this same problem an thought it was a bug. It turns out that Jacob Zenger isn a place that's far removed from the other liberation missions. He's all the way in the northeastern corner of the district.... In a tavern. His icon only appears when you've revealed that part of the map.

Hungryghoast
11-13-2012, 08:05 PM
Thanks, Dharengo. Gonna investigate that portion of the map some night this week and hopefully get back to the board if true....
Now the only glitch I have a problem with (and this is an actual glitch) is that my convoy is permanently "attacked"

SKITZOx916
12-11-2012, 10:46 AM
Actually, this is a "bug" of some sort. If you search the internet, a plethora of people are having the same issues, including myself. I am stuck on 90% and I have searched all the Taverns in New York and he or his icon are nowhere to be found. I am also having the issue with the Delivery Missions as it is stuck at 66% but I see no icon and am unsure what I have allegedly missed.

cmrggamer
12-11-2012, 02:40 PM
Actually, this is a "bug" of some sort. If you search the internet, a plethora of people are having the same issues, including myself. I am stuck on 90% and I have searched all the Taverns in New York and he or his icon are nowhere to be found. I am also having the issue with the Delivery Missions as it is stuck at 66% but I see no icon and am unsure what I have allegedly missed.

I just read yesterday that the delivery missions apparently only get updated after you compete all three in each map (Frontier, Boston, and NY) and that it gets updated by 33% each time.

SKITZOx916
12-12-2012, 02:49 AM
I just read yesterday that the delivery missions apparently only get updated after you compete all three in each map (Frontier, Boston, and NY) and that it gets updated by 33% each time.

Thanks for your response. However, I am a little confused. What does that mean for me exactly? The missions only get updated after completing all 3 in each map, but I already completed (most of) the missions. What would you recommend I do at this point? Thanks in advance......

cmrggamer
12-12-2012, 05:45 AM
Thanks for your response. However, I am a little confused. What does that mean for me exactly? The missions only get updated after completing all 3 in each map, but I already completed (most of) the missions. What would you recommend I do at this point? Thanks in advance......

That's my understanding. I'm not sure myself. I'm going through my second playthrough and I know I've completed two missions yet it says I'm at 0%...so I'm hoping that when I do all of them it will be the full synchronization.
This is a link I saw in the other thread, maybe it can help you find your missing missions? http://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-3/Delivery_Requests
Hope that helps.

montagemik
12-12-2012, 10:45 AM

Well because you don't say WHICH missions you've completed in which cities .............I'll have to Guess .

You receive 33% for completing all deliveries in each location ,
2 deliveries in BOSTON = 1 Central & 1 South
3 deliveries in N.Y = 1 north , 1 East , 1 West

3 deliveries in Frontier = Lexington / Concord & Valley Forge .

Usually the last one to find is in far North West area of VALLEY FORGE ............In the camp where you talked with G.Washington . There's a stone house with a waterwheel = Next to this house is the Delivery courier.

So 33% for each area - Boston - NY & Frontier .....& the final 1 % for completing all 3 areas gives the total 100% DNA sync.

Padox08
01-03-2013, 02:05 AM
He's in -a- tavern. The tavern you were looking at was probably the wrong one. I had this same problem an thought it was a bug. It turns out that Jacob Zenger isn a place that's far removed from the other liberation missions. He's all the way in the northeastern corner of the district.... In a tavern. His icon only appears when you've revealed that part of the map.

Hey Dharengo, i appreciate your help with the information provided... i had this same problem too.. i also read your forum on Gamefaqs.com and i love how absolutely nobody on that website was helpful.. glad you got it solved and thanks again man.

d34th1457
01-13-2013, 06:26 PM
I had this problem and did a bit of searching myself, someone said that he is in a tavern in the top left corner of the NY East district. If you use the view point in the top left of that area, his marker should appear.

jowo92
01-19-2013, 08:50 AM
I had this problem and did a bit of searching myself, someone said that he is in a tavern in the top left corner of the NY East district. If you use the view point in the top left of that area, his marker should appear.

Yes I managed to find him in the NORTH-WESTERN corner not the north-eastern. You can find him once you sync one of the viewpoints there.

REPEAT NORTH WESTERN CORNER IN A TAVERN IN THE NY-EAST DISTRICT.

LadyRaven11
11-02-2013, 08:19 AM
If you need to talk to Jacob Zenger for any reason when your doing the east NY liberation missions, such as to set off the final mission, he hangs out in a tavern that sits dead south of the Presbyterian Church fast travel location. I would put a pic here to make it easier, but Ubi doesn't allow uploads of pics from a comp file.

If you didn't unlock that fast travel station yet, bring up the map screen, change it to the "Liberation Missions" format & go to the very north-west corner of the "east district", were the north border & the west border that comes up from the south meet. Then, follow the north border east just a little ways until it does this little jut down to the south. You should be standing in the middle of a street (a 4 way intersection), & the tavern should be the building on the south-east corner of that street. :D

The 2 other NY assassins will hang out in this tavern after you have fully liberated each of there respective districts (north & west) if you want to talk to them to find out about them. Its optional conversation, you don't have to talk to them at this point.

If any one wants to talk to Jacob Zenger AFTER you complete all the NY east missions, including the final liberation mission, you can find him in a tavern that's a little north-west of the dead east harbor icon on the map (not the south-east harbor icon on the bottom of the map). Its not necessary, but he tells you about himself. Again, this is optional conversation.

NOTE - The Assassins Recruit Icon does NOT appear on the map for the optional conversations in NY, like it does in Boston. You would have to stumble upon it, or deliberately search all the NY taverns until you found them. Also, you have to do the NY underground to unlock the fast travel location I mention above. :)

PS. If you have talked to Jacob Zenger : Am I the only one that think he sounds like Jeremy Irons with a German accent (like in the movie Die Heard with a Vengeance)? lol ;)