PDA

View Full Version : My Thoughts About AC3 (No spoilers)

Cool4x4
11-03-2012, 02:20 PM
First of all, I would like to say hello to everybody! This is my first post here.

AC3 is my first assassin's creed game which I got on release day with Liberation. I have been playing them both and of course, I like AC3 better than Liberation. Liberation is more difficult to me and it does not have as good of a story. In AC3, I am on the third sequence and I am loving the game. I have found a couple small bugs, but nothing much. One bad thing that I noticed was that you are just thrown into the game with no tutorials. I figured it out by now of course, but I was kind of left in the dark at the beginning.

pirate1802
11-03-2012, 02:25 PM
Yeah thats a little problematic for newcomers, hopefully you got the hang of it XD
Welcome to the fold btw!

ProdiGurl
11-03-2012, 02:45 PM
Glad you're enjoying it! I am too, just got to Sequence 4 yesterday. I'm loving the story.
I agree if you're new, you wouldn't know what's going on... at least they set up the previous story for you in the beginning a little but any tutorials are pretty much as you go along in the sequences when something new is introduced.
I like to go back in the memories & replay new stuff that was introduced to make sure I get the basics down.

If you like this AC, you'll most likely enjoy the previous AC series that you can pick up for cheaper now :D
Nice to meet you

freddie_1897
11-03-2012, 03:29 PM
you're going to enjoy sequence 3. especially the end