PDA

View Full Version : [Spoiler] Help! Missing Sequence 3, can't progress

machetefight
11-03-2012, 01:42 PM
I pre-ordered and bought the freedom edition (ps3) on launch day. I was playing yesterday and stooped playing right at the start of sequence 3 in the tavern with Charles lee. But as usual I skipped the convo and quit right when Charles was talking/walking. I had been playing for about 2hrs. Anyway I play again today and I can't find the mission symbol anywhere and I go back to the tavern (and all other taverns) to look for him but he has disappeared.

I've also got the official guide book (and tomahawk, all together very expensive. Freedom editon was $130) and it says that you go to the "Boston exit", blah blah. I go to the DNA database and I can see sequence 3 (at 0% as expected) but I can't restart it or anything. Since I couldn't do the mission, I did the first Boston courrier mission but only delievered 3/4 letters (I couldn't find the 4th person I needed to delivered to).

Then I went into a random tavern to save but a message popped up saying something like ...you can't...during missions...". I just glanced at it but before I could read it all it disappeared. I just figured out how to get to the woods (where Charles lee and haytham go to where Desmond's mum is). But Charles lee isn't there, the map is all unexplored/undiscovered and I'm afraid to go exploring because I'm scared I'll get attacked by wolves or something lol.

What do I do now? I don't want to delete and reinstall and replay the first two sequences again. This is definitely THE most glitchiest AC game of them all. And considering I paid well over $200 for the limited edition, tomahawk and guide book, this is really disappointing with all the bugs/glitches there are (yes I did download the day 1 patch). Any info would be appreciated.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-03-2012, 05:35 PM
Hi, do you mean Sequence 2?

This part?

Follow Charles to the Green Dragon and dismount from your horse. Enter the Green Dragon. After the cut scene, head up the stairs in the Inn. Talk to William Johnson to learn that you must find Thomas Hickey. Head back outside, and you will be transported to a new part of Boston. Walk forward until you are by Thomas, the man leaning on the fence. Talk with him to start a new mission.

machetefight
11-03-2012, 06:01 PM
Yeah i think it is that part, it's the lead up to sequence 3? The first part of the cut scene the tavern is all bare and has be robbed or something? I skipped the cut scene so I missed what was happening. I went upstairs but no one was there excepts for some civilians. Is William Johnson supposed to be leaning up against the wall or sitting down? There's only mini game symbols in the green dragon tavern. And no one has that, you know when haytham/Connor is blending, those lines appear, that thing, no one upstairs has got that lines dome covering them.

I'll try again tomorrow. I'm experiencing a few bugs/troubles especially with the multiplayer part. I wrote a detailed and lengthy email to my country's equivalent of Ubi support but it's a long weekend so I won't get a reply til Wednesday the earliest and if I'm lucky.

Also am I supposed to have other side missions, e.g courrier on my map? I only did one and I don't know if I completed it or not. Thanks for the info, I'll let you know how it goes.

machetefight
11-05-2012, 11:36 AM
You were right, I had to go to the frontier and walk. It I don't understand why I couldn't find William Jonson (unless he was in the cutscene), in fact I couldn't reply any cutscene. I had no idea what was going on. Although I have managed to find a lot more bugs. Thanks for the help.