PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III Problem

Diosdenyx
11-03-2012, 01:11 PM
This morning I wanted to play Assassin's Creed III But when I opened the main single player menu it said please insert Assassin's Creed III disk 2 without me choosing WHETHER or not I'd like to play multiplayer. When I do insert Assassin's Creed III Multiplayer my Xbox360 keeps on freezing.

Am I the only one with this problem, how can you solve this... It's a great game btw, though this ruins the fun for me. :mad:

TFU DeAd EyE
11-03-2012, 02:36 PM
No your not the only person with this problem at all mine has been like this for the last two days. Kinda annoying as I got the game to play the multi-player. Feel a little dissapointed in all games this year on the xbox 360. Iv had deleted character stats on borderlands 2, real bad campaigns on resi 6 with the worst endings ever and now Assassin's creed 3 with a multi player disc I cant play! Im going to game on Tuesday trade it in for Halo4. I havent heard anything on a fix yet so seems like the best option tbh. Take care ppl.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-03-2012, 05:55 PM
Hi guys, please try this http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/721698-quot-Insert-Assassins-Creed-3-Disc-2-quot?p=8666399&viewfull=1#post8666399