PDA

View Full Version : White/Red outfit...?

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-03-2012, 12:16 PM
I believe the Jamestown outfit is a white/red outfit in keeping with the original Assassin color template but I read in multiple places you only unlock it about halfway through the game (after sequence 6) -- is this true? This will suck because I was looking forward to immediately dying the outfit white/red to keep with Altair/Ezio's outfits as soon as possible (like as soon as I got the outfit) as I did the same thing in Revelations since the default outfit was blue-gray...

Are there no other ways to get the outfit just white and red? I don't like seeing the blue one bottom of the coattails...it's not gamebreaking or going to completely ruin the experience...I just really wanted them red like the cover by Alex Roos and to keep it more similar to the original outfits. I'm guessing there's no way to get the outfit or anything until after Sequence 6 but just thought I'd ask.

Captain Tomatoz
11-03-2012, 12:27 PM
i got it in boston during sequence 6. In cutscenes the top half of connor reverts to the original outfit and the bottom stays red

BBALive
11-03-2012, 12:35 PM
Highlight to read. You don't get the assassin robes until sequence 6, but the dye is available once you do get them

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-03-2012, 06:44 PM
Ohhhhh okay! As long as it's soon after acquiring the robes I'll be fine -- thank you so much. I was thinking you get them in like Sequence 3 or something then have to wait til 6 to get the specific outfit I wanted haha. Anywho, thanks for the info! :)

Rithrius
11-03-2012, 07:08 PM
You can unlock Achilles' outfit by completing all of the Homestead missions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw7LGsGrFKQ

That's white/red too. :P

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-04-2012, 07:13 AM
You can unlock Achilles' outfit by completing all of the Homestead missions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw7LGsGrFKQ

That's white/red too. :P

That's awesome! Not sure I like it quite as much as Connor's but it's still pretty bamf! Ifinally got the game and only just now realized it starts off awholeeeee lot different. I'm only on...Sequence 3... but yeah....this game rocks so far. Some people have been complaining but I'm just like awed by it. Maybe that awe will change but for the most part....I've always loved AC and with ACII where they ironed out a lot of the issues from the first game....the series has just been on a steady pace of being great -- this game continues that and it's only now how much I realize that this sequel definitely needed to re-do the parkour. It's amazing haha

Anyway..thanks for the help guys!