PDA

View Full Version : TX Oleg

Oiink_mcBacon
03-06-2004, 03:33 PM
Been flying a timeline campaign for around 6 months.....we have just got to 1942 strugeling with the small bombs to keep the Ruskies away...Then AEP came and so did some larger bombs.....so now we know we can hit hard, even one HE-111 can do some serios damedge...The JU-87 guys are jumping around and wants to go bomb stuff.......and us the SKG guys soon will get our new toy the ME-110....TX werry mutch for the effort to bring some balance in the game...and even with the bugs and all that chrap...i realy enjoy the AEP....(got a m8 in the SAS airline company brought the AEP to Denmark...one copy...and it is mine all mine muuuhahahahahaha)

So sir..if you ever in Denmark....I buy you a beer......tx for the fun hours.....tx for your time....

Oiink_mcBacon
03-06-2004, 03:33 PM
Been flying a timeline campaign for around 6 months.....we have just got to 1942 strugeling with the small bombs to keep the Ruskies away...Then AEP came and so did some larger bombs.....so now we know we can hit hard, even one HE-111 can do some serios damedge...The JU-87 guys are jumping around and wants to go bomb stuff.......and us the SKG guys soon will get our new toy the ME-110....TX werry mutch for the effort to bring some balance in the game...and even with the bugs and all that chrap...i realy enjoy the AEP....(got a m8 in the SAS airline company brought the AEP to Denmark...one copy...and it is mine all mine muuuhahahahahaha)

So sir..if you ever in Denmark....I buy you a beer......tx for the fun hours.....tx for your time....