PDA

View Full Version : I realized something different about the final game..

Unborn8436
11-03-2012, 11:53 AM
That the sidemissions did not end up like the sidemissions in the demos where it was integrated in which pedestrians would just approach you naturally. Why do you think they chose to go with the classic style of approaching side missions?

dewgel
11-03-2012, 01:00 PM
That the sidemissions did not end up like the sidemissions in the demos where it was integrated in which pedestrians would just approach you naturally. Why do you think they chose to go with the classic style of approaching side missions?

They're exactly the same. The only difference is that they removed the (!) above their heads in the demos, along with the interact button. Side Missions are exactly as they were in the demo, you simply approach someone who is already moving or doing something hit interact and the mission will instantly begin. You can leave the mission anytime too, youre not tied down to it.

Hope this clears it up

pirate1802
11-03-2012, 01:02 PM
They're exactly the same. The only difference is that they removed the (!) above their heads in the demos, along with the interact button. Side Missions are exactly as they were in the demo, you simply approach someone who is already moving or doing something hit interact and the mission will instantly begin. You can leave the mission anytime too, youre not tied down to it.

Hope this clears it up

You've finished the game? :D

dewgel
11-03-2012, 01:04 PM
You've finished the game? :D

No sir, I'm up to Sequence 9. Why do you ask?

pirate1802
11-03-2012, 01:09 PM
No sir, I'm up to Sequence 9. Why do you ask?

Just wanted to know whats you opinion is on the game :P Been hearing a lot of negativity about it, bugs, the ending etc. Both in reviews and here, so its useful to ask those who are playing/finished it.

NinjaOnFire
11-03-2012, 01:40 PM
Just wanted to know whats you opinion is on the game :P Been hearing a lot of negativity about it, bugs, the ending etc. Both in reviews and here, so its useful to ask those who are playing/finished it.

It is an assassins creed game, no more no less. I have finished the game.

pirate1802
11-03-2012, 01:46 PM
It is an assassins creed game, no more no less. I have finished the game.

How does it compare to the other Assassins Creed games?