PDA

View Full Version : [Spoiler] Question - New York gameplay

uganda_ape
11-03-2012, 11:27 AM
Hello,
I wanted to ask, if I'm the only one around here, who has the feeling that the gameplay changes a waaaywaywayway worse when you reach New york.
Seems to me like the movement's not as fluid as it's in boston and frontier and it has a lot of glitches too (runing on the walls I didn't ever want to run on... you know what I mean, don't you?)
Have the NY been made by different group of people, than boston?
I quite think that it degenerates the game and I feel realy consterned about the change.
I'm stuck on the 1st mission of sequence 10, in the part where I have to catch the redcoat from a height, to make a full synch. and every time I try to jump at him I always jump at someone other, or just to another building and so on. Makes me realy angry so I don't want to play anymore...
...and guys, realy? Did I realy paid for preorder about a quarter more from PSstore then they've been selling preorders in a shops? For this?
I don't know man. It's a good game after all, but it's freakin' full of little bugs that realy piss one off...

What do you think?

BBALive
11-03-2012, 12:46 PM
It's not a bug, you're just not close enough to the target.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-03-2012, 05:14 PM
Hi, please put Spoiler tags and post in Hints and Tips when spoilers are in posts.

I will move this one.