PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Life Scratcher pack on Uplay

AegisVertigo
11-03-2012, 07:39 AM
So I redeemed some points on uplay today in return for the Life Scratcher pack, which supposedly increases the amount of bullets, arrows, and other tools you can carry, When I went back to playing the game, nothing was there, as in there were no changes in capacity for my consumables. I checked the general store, and didn't even have the option for more ammunition. How may I remedy this problem?

Rob1610
11-04-2012, 02:58 AM
I have the same problem. Sorry, I don't have a solution.

AT ONE SIR
11-04-2012, 04:02 AM
i thought the life scratcher is just for multiplayer. read the product description maybe?

AegisVertigo
11-04-2012, 04:10 AM
i thought the life scratcher is just for multiplayer. read the product description maybe?Well, it specifically said that it increased the maximum amount of Connor's tools such as arrows, bullets, etc. So no, I don't suppose it would be for multiplayer.

Black_Widow9
11-04-2012, 04:10 AM
It does say it is just for Multiplayer. ;)
http://uplay.ubi.com/en-US/game/assassin-s-creed-3

Rob1610
11-04-2012, 04:25 AM
It does say it is just for Multiplayer. ;)
http://uplay.ubi.com/en-US/game/assassin-s-creed-3

"Increases the capacity of Connor's tool pouches, and unlock exclusive Multiplayer Profile items."
...yeah, JUST for Mutli-player. Tell me, how can I access Connor and his tools pouches in Multi-player?

Black_Widow9
11-04-2012, 04:39 AM
"Increases the capacity of Connor's tool pouches, and unlock exclusive Multiplayer Profile items."
...yeah, JUST for Mutli-player. Tell me, how can I access Connor and his tools pouches in Multi-player?
Actually I apologize. I read that wrong.

For the Singleplayer ammo capacity, after you have claimed the Uplay Reward you need to go into the game and craft up your pouches to the highest capacity.

For the Multiplayer extras there should be an exclamation point to indicate that it has been unlocked. ;)

Comixfan
11-04-2012, 04:43 AM

Yeah, very good question. Come on Ubi, how you gonna spin this one, hm?

Black_Widow9
11-04-2012, 04:47 AM
Yeah, very good question. Come on Ubi, how you gonna spin this one, hm?
If you read my post you will see that I said I read that wrong. I then gave the explanation on how to claim them....

AegisVertigo
11-04-2012, 04:55 AM
If you read my post you will see that I said I read that wrong. I then gave the explanation on how to claim them....Ah. I see! It's not just a simple "take my points and hand it over" exchange this time around like it was in previous installments. Thank you very much! One question though, is there a certain sequence that you need to get to in order to craft these things?

Rob1610
11-04-2012, 05:01 AM
Actually I apologize. I read that wrong.

For the Singleplayer ammo capacity, after you have claimed the Uplay Reward you need to go into the game and craft up your pouches to the highest capacity.

For the Multiplayer extras there should be an exclamation point to indicate that it has been unlocked. ;)

Yeah, I thought that was the case. I had the recipes, but couldn't remember how I got them. xD

Black_Widow9
11-04-2012, 05:04 AM
Ah. I see! It's not just a simple "take my points and hand it over" exchange this time around like it was in previous installments. Thank you very much! One question though, is there a certain sequence that you need to get to in order to craft these things?
Well, I don't want to give any details away so I say just keep playing. ;)