PDA

View Full Version : Pivot Hacks? [Spoilers]

tjbyrum1
11-03-2012, 02:38 AM
What are they exactly, cheats? If so, what do they do and how do I use them? It says I need to find them all, how do I find them? Explain please.

Also, who was talking to us while we were Connor at the end of the game, the guy who explained the pivots to us? Was he talking to use through the Animus? If so, does that mean someone put Desmond back in the Animus? If not, who was he talking to? Or is it not story significant?

Rithrius
11-03-2012, 06:24 AM
Pivots are marked on the minimap as a square with a dot in the middle. They're not marked on the menu map as far as i'm aware. Finding one unlocks a specific Animus Hack (cheats, basically).

As for the purpose of placing them on the map somewhere, not a **** clue...

thekarlone
11-03-2012, 08:15 PM
I have a problem. I can't find any pivot on the world (I've search some guides) and nothing appears in the Pivot section map. Also, if I go to the Pivot info menu, it says something like (I'm translating from the Spanish version): "This pivot is placed in undefined."

Altair661
11-03-2012, 09:53 PM
I think it may be a Templar trying to hack and find out what Desmond was doing in the Animus thus allowing him to be able to see Connor