PDA

View Full Version : Haytham Kenway Question (Spoilers)

PRWarrior1986
11-03-2012, 01:32 AM
If this was posted before I apologize for that but ,Am I the only one confused about Haytham turning to the Templar cause? When in the game he converted?

Mr_Shade
11-03-2012, 01:36 AM
Spoilers and questions need to go in the hints&tips forum - as per the general forum rules!

Layytez
11-03-2012, 01:38 AM
He was a Templar from the beginning of the game. At first he was an assassins but we don't see him defect to the templars.

PRWarrior1986
11-03-2012, 01:46 AM
Its either the greatest story twist in gaming history or the greatest plot hole.

Layytez
11-03-2012, 01:47 AM
Its either the greatest story twist in gaming history or the greatest plot hole.

There i no plot hole. At a young age he was an assassin but Birch got to him and converted him.

mlazun
11-03-2012, 01:55 AM
i read somewhere here that he assassinate his father edward kenway in the opera... who is assassin

BlackRose1809
11-03-2012, 02:45 AM
i read somewhere here that he assassinate his father edward kenway in the opera... who is assassin

No no... okay no one as an assassin. He WAS an assassin, but he turned templar, he killed the head of the templars at the theater. Which when I found out he was a templar, I was like ,mind blown. Good twist in the story, mind you.

tjbyrum1
11-03-2012, 02:48 AM
Wait a minute, the guy you assassinate in the Opera house was the Templar leader?

I need to read the database.

BBALive
11-03-2012, 02:50 AM
Haytham was an assassin before the game started. By the time we were playing as him, he had already converted to the Templars.

BlackRose1809
11-03-2012, 03:22 AM
Wait a minute, the guy you assassinate in the Opera house was the Templar leader?

I need to read the database.

I'm sure that's what it was said in the game... if I'm wrong, then someone please correct me.

thejoshknight
11-03-2012, 03:48 AM
Yep, he had long ago become a Templar.

Actually, it makes perfect sense. We were never told he was an assassin at all, we just kinda assumed because 1. We were playing him and 2. The hidden blade

Guess that's what you get for assuming :)

mlazun
11-03-2012, 04:08 AM
No no... okay no one as an assassin. He WAS an assassin, but he turned templar, he killed the head of the templars at the theater. Which when I found out he was a templar, I was like ,mind blown. Good twist in the story, mind you.

i know that heytham was assassin as young, a then recruited to templar side by birch.

where you read that opera target is a templar leader?
on assassin creed wikia says that birch is grand master of templars, not that opera target. not saying when becomes one.
i am pc player so i didnt read database in game. does it say that there?

Blind2Society
11-03-2012, 06:08 AM
^ Spare yourselves and don't click that link ^

BlackRose1809
11-03-2012, 08:22 AM
i know that heytham was assassin as young, a then recruited to templar side by birch.

where you read that opera target is a templar leader?
on assassin creed wikia says that birch is grand master of templars, not that opera target. not saying when becomes one.
i am pc player so i didnt read database in game. does it say that there?

I'm trying to remember.... no link btw. I think in the dialogue...like I said, idk, so I'm sorry if I'm wrong.