PDA

View Full Version : ACIII.....wow!

soggydan1
11-03-2012, 01:18 AM
Just finished the main story! Gotta say I'm really impressed, more so than previous games! I got the same thrill from this one as I did with AC2! The plot twists were well placed and it ended in a way I personally didn't see coming! I know everyone's got split opinions and of course a gave like this is likely to divide audiences, but I loved it! What did you guys think?

AngryRaisin
11-03-2012, 01:22 AM
Curious how many hours and if you played everything? I'm on Sequence 5 and really love it so far. There are definitely things to get used to and minor glitches but overall it's really cool to be playing in familiar territory and nature. I just did a Desmond mission in modern day NYC that was epic. It wasn't hard but it was totally badass cool.

soggydan1
11-03-2012, 01:27 AM
I deliberately didn't do any side missions or extras for my first playthrough, fast travelled everywhere too just to get through the story and it took me 11 hours approx. Starting to hammer through the extras now! I loved Desmond in this game, he's so much more relevant this time round! You're in for a treat :D

ProdiGurl
11-03-2012, 02:49 AM
I agree! Sequence 4 here [feather hunting lol] and I'm riveted to the story. I didn't expect that to happen, so I'm invested in finding out more and hopefully taking out some vengeance :D
Missions are awesome so far - challenging but not enough to tear your hair out in rage. LOVING it so far.