PDA

View Full Version : After you complete the game (spoiler)

pablo2977
11-02-2012, 11:23 PM
first of may I say that I don't get why everyone disliked the ending I loved it I only wished you got a quick peep at what Juno plans to do and I dont mind his no hood
Anyway if you activate the animus hacks and you capture a fort or something will it be reset after I switch it off and on again

LetticeXvi
11-02-2012, 11:27 PM
I've no idea. I've captured all the Animus hacks and caught every single fort. I don't exactly know what you're on about. A little clarification?

pablo2977
11-02-2012, 11:32 PM
It says that the game won't save with the hacks on my notifications so i am wondering if this means with my hacks active and I do something like capture a fort will it reset after I switch the game off

BlackRose1809
11-03-2012, 12:20 AM
The ending... I think the reason is because of what happens to Desmond.. I mean it's so... quick and then you go back to Connor and you hear that voice and it's like, wait what? I think it's because it didn't finish like it did with Brotherhood, y'know, the reason why we were back with Ezio after with the modern world sequence. I kinda wish they explained why I was back with Connor and now this pivot thing... I kinda love/hate the ending, love because it's like, OMG! NO WAY! and sad because.... I don't want to say anything in case I get in trouble, but if you finished it you know why I'm sad, he's my favorite character.

But about the pivots... if I finish them will there be something at the end or it's just hacks?