PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Money Making Guide [ 1000£ - 3000£ / minute ]

BakeAnCake
11-02-2012, 10:05 PM
Hello there, I just found out the most awesome way to make money.. Believe it or not, it's by Hunting Béavers. There is an awesome Béaver spot middle WEST in Frontier, There will be a picture of where abit further down. NOTE: you will NOT need any tools for this (Bait / Traps) When you have reached the place, there will be a river / lake that is FLOODED with Béavers, So all you will need to do is run around and slay Béavers with your Hidden blade, You will kill around 5 - 10 béavers / minute when you're new to the place. Then when u get the know it like i do, You will be able to kill around 10 - 15 béavers per minute. But you gotta be carefull, there is some bears lurking around there aswell. The most effective way is to put out all 10 traps on one side of the river, and then slay béavers on the other side, while you are waiting for the traps.
Then, when you think that you have enought Béavers you just go back to homestead, and sell them using a convoy. Enjoy your richness :)
Please leave a response and tell me what you think of the place.

http://i47.tinypic.com/macq6c.jpg

redka243
11-02-2012, 10:11 PM
Cool, I'll have to try it but could you post another image with your viewpoints unlocked? Its hard to see anything at all on your minimap. Also, what is the name of the hunting region that's in?

superkootje
11-02-2012, 10:13 PM
You can also just go by the homestead river.
There are lots of b. eavers there to.

BakeAnCake
11-02-2012, 10:30 PM
Yeah, but there is not as many béavers there as in this place :D

superkootje
11-02-2012, 10:51 PM
Yeah, but there is not as many béavers there as in this place :D

They respawn...

BakeAnCake
11-02-2012, 10:59 PM
You dont say?

BakeAnCake
11-03-2012, 12:31 PM
Cool, I'll have to try it but could you post another image with your viewpoints unlocked? Its hard to see anything at all on your minimap. Also, what is the name of the hunting region that's in?

Unlocking all viewpoints right now, uploading new picture soon :)