PDA

View Full Version : How do you open the fast travel locations in AC3?

redka243
11-02-2012, 09:24 PM
Is there a list of where all the fast travel locations are and how to open them? That would be cool. Thanks.

redka243
11-03-2012, 07:28 AM
I did some digging online and found these maps of the new york and boston underground at IGN which actually look decent. Hopefully these will be of help to others :
http://uk.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-3/Underground

I think there is a puzzle at the end to open each underground station.

Crazy Postie
11-03-2012, 10:59 AM
i have the maps too , but how do i get underground first to acces these maps, where is the entrance to the underground network, please help at sequence 8 and havent been able to explore underground yet

redka243
11-03-2012, 12:35 PM
You can enter the underground from any fast travel station that looks like an arrow on the minimap.

BabyAssassin19
11-03-2012, 02:04 PM
Can anyone explain how you unlock the frontier fast travel points, I have unlocked all the Boston travel points through the underground

http://www.gamedynamo.com/images/galleries/photo/2909/assassins-creed-3-iii-ac3-frontier-map-feathers-fast-travel-harbormaster-viewpoints-forts-almanac-pages-chests.jpg

There is a map here and I went to the general area and found a village but I don't know how to open the fast travel point.

Lost a convoy because I didn't make it in time and don't want it to happen again

BladeNBatman365
11-19-2017, 03:22 PM
when your underground boston fast travel to green dragon tavern go to top left where there are two locked doors unlock the first door then climb down to unlock second door then there's a 3rd door you have to unlock from behind when you are in front of the locked door look behind you & there's a wall where you can climb up to get behind the door to unlock it, all the tunnel entrances from the main map must be unlocked from inside the tunnels because those doors you have to pick lock them from inside the tunnel.