PDA

View Full Version : Any word if they will give us more uniform options for the Campaign?

Rob327
11-02-2012, 09:21 PM
I'm enjoying the game, but to tell you the truth it seems a bit strange going thru the Boston Tea Party with a uniform that looks like a bird. I'm looking at the Unlocks, and most of them are Assassin Uniforms (even from prior games). The beginning of the game it was great, but when we went to the Conner Missions even buying new threads at the General Store only changes the color of the Assassin Uniform.

Is this a glitch or could we look forward to new Uniforms playable during the Campaign? I was actually going to spend 1200 MS Points to get access to new Uniforms and Weapons until i found out it was only MP. A Patriot Uniform would be Epic.

Silhouelle
11-02-2012, 09:50 PM
I really hope they add some themed outfits as DLC. I'd so totally buy one thats more native or huntery. Hides, fur, etc. There was that one concept art piece of Connor in an outfit like that, with an animal head as the hood. I want it, or something similar. At least we can get teen Connor's outfit (find all feathers). I also wouldn't mind having an adult version of the clothes he is wearing when we first meet him, they seemed really nice. :)

I only like the assassin robes when dyed brown, camoflague in the frontier and fits in amongst the NPCs in Boston pretty well too. ^^