PDA

View Full Version : difficulty synchronizing on trees

kwanashka
11-02-2012, 08:50 PM
Im having a hard time trying to synchonize on the trees of the crontier I climb and get to a pont where the character can go higher but either wont move or jumls and falls to death. Anyone having this difficulty?

AWBiggs
11-02-2012, 09:42 PM
Yup, had this a few times. Don't hold down the free run button instead just press the direction button to the part of the tree you need to move to and press x (I'm on PS). If you're experiencing the problem in the 'high trees' in the frontier (which is where I find its the worst) move to the center of the branch and swing the camera right around before you jump/swing to the next branch. Best advice I can give is to take your time, its a long fall Down!...

...and hey, at least the de-sync screen is pretty slick Looking!

Silhouelle
11-02-2012, 09:52 PM
I've little trouble getting up. I don't think I ever managed to get down non-fatally though. :S

PKnark
11-02-2012, 10:23 PM
If the tomahawk could chop down a tree... They would be the first to go

But yes I was having trouble climbing my first one, just memorize how to climb up it the first time you succeed (guessing 10 for me) and it will get a lot easier.

retrodevil
11-02-2012, 10:33 PM
Yeah it is a bit of a pain but once you have done it a couple of times slowly you will get to know the process.

Getting down is the hardest bit.. There is hardly ever a haystack in the right place :(