PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 - Ending [Spoiler]

Slayer_WTF
11-02-2012, 08:24 PM
Thanks Ubisoft for having thrown in the toilet this story.

A final inconsistent and done quickly, not to mention sessions with Desmond, made ​​badly and carelessly.

Ubisoft Thanks for your interest in the fan and history.

Radman500
11-02-2012, 08:28 PM
Thanks Ubisoft for having thrown in the toilet this story.

A final inconsistent and done quickly, not to mention sessions with Desmond, made ​​badly and carelessly.

Ubisoft Thanks for your interest in the fan and history.

the ending was just bad.... it seems like ubisoft didn't give a sh*t about desmond anymore and rushed him with 3 little crappy levels and a terrible ending....

im dissipointed

Assassin_M
11-02-2012, 08:46 PM
the ending was just bad.... it seems like ubisoft didn't give a sh*t about desmond anymore and rushed him with 3 little crappy levels and a terrible ending....

im dissipointed
Your grammar and spelling hurt my eyes... (More than your spamming)

JCearlyyears
11-02-2012, 08:54 PM
Yep, it sucked.

Slayer_WTF
11-02-2012, 08:58 PM
Thank God. I thought i was the only one to think so.

nasos360
11-02-2012, 10:07 PM
Ubisoft, truthfully the game's ending was badly made and it seemed like you just rushed to get Desmond KILLED! (who was my favourite character btw...)
I am 100% sure that each and EVERY one of us fans wants, needs (or demands, which would be even better) a continuation to the story...
WITH A PLOT TWIST about Desmond of course! How can you possibly get him killed and then make that sl*t Juno rule the world?! SERIOUSLY?!
(You even showed a "what-if" video about Desmond and humanity's "rebirth", which would be MUCH BETTER than what the real ending was...)
...WTF, KILLING the main protagonist?! We all want that CHANGED in a 10000000% SURE sequel! JUST, DO.NOT.KILL.HIM TT.TT
Come on, we have faith in you, don't make it go to waste please...

Slayer_WTF
11-02-2012, 10:22 PM
Ending = Junozilla

"I'M COMING TO SLAVERY THE WORLD!!1!1!!1!1!!".

Bigodon
11-02-2012, 10:43 PM
Yep, the end sucksss balls
but one of most disapointing stuff in AC3 was the abstergo assault :/

Seriously? That was the HQ of most dangerous and powerful organization in the world? The lair of modern templars?
the moment is hold for the end, yup was epic

But until we get to reason room... That was soso... feels uninspired, rushed like anything in this game
i was not expecting desmond being sam fisher, but i was wanted more than that

pablo2977
11-02-2012, 11:49 PM
Am I the only one who liked the ending
I really liked it so well done Ubisoft