PDA

View Full Version : Blending problem, please help

dannywhitton
11-02-2012, 07:44 PM
Hello there, I am definitely going to sound like an idiot here. I am on the memory called The Surgeon in sequence 2, where you have to find a gentleman named Ben Church. The problem I am having is right of the start of the mission where you have to eavesdrop on Ben Church's neighbours. After you begin listening to their conversation they suddenly stop as they think you are suspicious and then the game asks you to blend between the 2 men standing against the wall. Whenever I go towards the men nothing happens and I can't progress anywhere and it is very frustrating. Either there is a glitch with the game or the far more likely explanation that I am not doing something that I should be. Please help. :(

Ielgon
11-02-2012, 07:51 PM
Blending in this game does seem to be a bit weird. Just press your stick towards them till you get close and then let go. The system sort of has to "catch" the group to blend before it realises you want to blend. Eventually it'll work, just make sure you don't keep pushing the stick and instead let go when you're really close and between them.

dannywhitton
11-02-2012, 08:00 PM
Thankyou, great help. I'v seriously been trying to do that for like 45 minuites haha.

Ielgon
11-02-2012, 08:08 PM
No problem! Have fun and enjoy the game! ^^